Thread: How to transfer pc files to a Macintosh

How to transfer pc files to a Macintosh

Actually I am using windows OS but currently start using Mac OSX and I require being familiar with what I want and how I move or transfer all my pc files to Mac. I am new to Mac so I really don’t know how to do this. So each and every help I can get would be deeply and greatly respected or appreciated.

Re: How to transfer pc files to a Macintosh

You can transfer PC data from Apple Retail Stores and Apple experts. Apple Retail Stores propose a number of levels of file transfer services. For additional information on PC files or Data Transfer services, get in touch with your narrow Apple Retail Store. In addition to the Apple Retail Stores, a lot of Apple experts Apple Resellers, and Apple certified, Service suppliers as well supply an assortment of levels of PC to Macintosh data transfers. To situate Apple experts in your neighborhood, use the Find Service website.

There is one way how you transfer or move your files or data. Move2Mac is a intermediary or third party hardware and software mixture which helps move files over to a Macintosh. One Important thing is: Information concerning products not manufactured by Apple is supplies for information reasons only, and does not comprise Apple's advice or recommendation or endorsement. If this is not enough for you then please make contact with the seller or vendor for supplementary information.
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core @ ~2.2 GHz
    Memory: 1024MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 200 GB
    Video Card: RADEON X300/X550 Series

There are many ways you can transfer your data. Portable hard drives which can be utilized to move or transfer data from your computer to a Mac computer comprise a FireWire drives and a USB-based drives or storage devices. Portable FireWire drives make available the greatest and fastest transfer rate, and are extensively obtainable. On the other hand, except the PC has a FireWire port, which is not as ordinary on PC computers, you will not be able to use a portable FireWire hard drive. A portable USB hard drive can be used, but USB transfers can be slow.
    ~HARE KRISHNA HARE RAM~

For small amounts of data such as word processing documents, pictures, or small application data files, using email to send them to you as an attachment is an additional option. Though, if the data files are over 1 MB in size, or if you do not have a high-speed Internet connection, you should attempt other techniques or process before using this one. A number of Internets service providers (ISPs) put limitations or restrictions on how huge email attachments can be, so you may not be able to use this technique with great data files, even if you have a speedy Internet connection.
    "All gave some, some gave all."