Thread: Mac Mini Server with Windows 7

Mac Mini Server with Windows 7

I have a Apple computer, with the Mac Mini server, I have successfully installed the windows 7 operating system in my computer, which I installed in the another drive, secondary drive. I have a separate disk of the “Snow Leopard”. In the windows 7 the Device Manager still showing the problem regarding the other devices of the computer, then I download the drivers for the NVIDIA video and Broadcom Ethernet, I face the problem in the running with the Intel P8800 processor. I tried to run the chip set of the driver. How to connect the PC with the MAC computer with the server? Where is the account for the user in the windows 7 for the mid-2010? Any suggestion will be appreciated...

Re: Mac Mini Server with Windows 7

There is an utility from the Intel which is known as the Intel Chipset identification utility, which is used for the identify the specific Intel chipset which is inserted in your computer. I think the problem that you mentioned in your post this should be for the chipset of the graphic. Just download the chipset driver and install it into your machine, the process for the installation will be defined in the installation window of the driver. This should surely help you to run the application that you tried to run in you Mac computer. The version of ten drover is supports with the Windows Vista and the Windows 7 operating system.
    Click HERE to download the chipset driver.

Download or update the Ethernet driver that you are using in your computer this will might be solve the problem that you are facing in your computer. I recommend you to go for the Broadcom driver which is very good one. I had the similar issue then I update the driver with the latest version and now there is no problem in the chip set driver. Then reconfigure with the latest update driver this will help you to connect with the network. I hope this will definitely run the chip set driver in your machine.

I recommend you to follow the following steps for make the connection with the PC with the MAC computer through the network service. You will found the icon of the Network place windows in your MAC computer while the process of the Windows' Add Network Place wizard is complete. Then locate the device in the option of that you will found the network path of the computer, and lastly configure the computer with the Mac on the network. I hope thiswill help you to connect the computer.
    `1. Select the My Network Places from the windows Start menu.
    2. look for the option named as the "Add a network place." Click on this option, this will opens the Add Network Place wizard.
    3. Click Next, then select the “Choose another network location," and click Next again.
    4. Open the drop-down list of the networks from the window and select the network name of the computer that using, suppose the (\\192.168.2.xxx\.username). The user name is the ID of the computer.
    5. Click on Next, type a desired name for the network, click Next again.
    6. Finally click on the Finish option to close the Network wizard.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you using the 64 bit computer, the it is OK and if you are in the 32-bit operating system then what is free space in your computer hard disk. You have to 3GB free space. Because for the connectivity there should be need to have the up to 4GB free space in your hard disk drive. Because the application is runs with the maximum space in the computer. also make sure that the VPN connectivity that you are using is having the sufficient network space to run the application that you are trying. I am quite worry about the windows 7 operating system, just go for the upgrade of the version in once with the latest version, but ignore this one if you are already having the latest version. So first you make sure that you are having the sufficient space to run the program.