Thread: Windows XP expired please help

Windows XP expired please help

I am using Windows Xp operating system in my computer from last two years. But my windows Xp expired and i am not able to activate it. I try to install another copy of windows Xp but there is a first expired copy of Windows Xp operating system is still installed. Because of that i am not able to do anything on my windows partition. What i have to do to solve this problem? Please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Re: Windows XP expired please help

I think first you have to format your hard disk drive of computer. For that first restart your computer install bootable Cd in your CD-ROM. Delete all partition and create all a new partition as per your requirement. Whenever you delete your partition then it format your whole drive. So your old expired Window Xp permanently deleted from your computer and now you are able to install new operating system on your computer.

I think if your Windows XP expired then you have to activate it with the help of new product key. I think you have to check a product key for your expired Windows XP operating system. If you want to purchase original product key for it then you will get license version for your expired Windows XP operating system. If you haven't a original Windows XP bootable CD then purchase it and install license/ original version in your computer.

If you are not able to do any action on your windows partition because of expired Windows Xp operating system is still installed on your computer then you have to use hirean bootable Cd for create or delete partition. You can use Partition Magic to create new partition, Delete the partition. There is a number of software like this are available in a market. So wit the help of this you will get a perfect solution for your problem.

You are not able to do anything because of your old expired Windows XP operating system. So take your hard disk and format it. If you are not able to format it then you have to call any hardware engineer to solve your problem. I think there is a no any problem you have with your hardware peripheral. So you just have to format your entire hard disk so that will you to solve your problem. And after that you can install any operating system in your computer without any error.