Thread: RAID Driver Rising Problem in xp sp2

RAID Driver Rising Problem in xp sp2

Currently I am using windows XP sp2 operating system. But I am facing lots of problem in this.when I install Raid driver at that time my operating system face so many issue. If I do not use Raid driver then XP validates my system and at that time I am able to download updates. Recently I do not have any kind of floppy port which is attached to my motherboard so installation through floppy I do not think it is possible. And really I am getting tired because of the simple slipstream with nLite using the SP2 disk and just the RAID driver, choices are used. As I mentioned that everything works fine until I try to validate this it get fails. So if you have any kind of solution for this, then please help me.

Re: RAID Driver Rising Problem in xp sp2

I have gone through this kind of issue around three months back and I know this is really very annoying. And because of this I get frustrated but from one of the site I got the solution for this. I am not able to help you here till you provide me this information. Actually I want to know that which version of LegitCheckControl currently you are using? And do you have DLL? Please tell me this soon so I can help you.

I think this may or may not be work as a provisional answer. If you want my opinion then you just delete this and after that visit for the Windows Update. Most of the users are currently using the legitcheckcontrol.dll of 1.9.42.0 version and I hope you are also from them. Here I mean that you are also using the same version. And if you are using the same version then try to uninstall it and instead of this you install the Version 1.7.69.2. Because I have faced it and with this version I do not have any kind of issue it is running fine. So if you want then you can try this I hope it will help you in order to fix your issue. Just to confirm, you are talking regarding validation and not activation I am right?

Yes you are right I am also currently using the legitcheckcontrol.dll is 1.9.42.0 version. And as you mention that it works in your case so I hope it will also help me in order to fix my issue I have done the same thing as you mentioned here but it does not seem to work here. I want to thank you for your quick reply but it doesn’t fix my issue if you have any other solution related to my query then please help me. And ya I am talking about the validation.

I have read all the replies which is given here and here it look like that DanielV knows the meaning of validation here, but in real I do not know about this. So please tell me here that what you mean by validation. And ya I want to know here that what kind of CD currently you are using here if your floppy is not working then you can try the CD Drive over here. And reinstall your driver I hope this will help you here.