Thread: Msstyle installation in winnt.sif

Msstyle installation in winnt.sif

I desire to be familiar by means of if somebody originate a way to automation installation of style similar to stylexp does. I do not understand how stylexp install .msstyle to be accumulate by the system. Yes, forget regarding Style XP for themes in msstyle format. What you be able to do is write a .theme file to utilize the msstyle scheme and then identify by means of the intention of .theme file in winnt.sif. Windows determine to then utilize the specified theme as an alternative of Luna (getting' old, is not it). For this should I determine to necessitate slipstreaming the hacked uxtheme.dll file.

Re: Msstyle installation in winnt.sif

It's a text file (similar to ini syntax), and you be able to locate a number of illustration in the discussion. The easiest method to generate one is to set your .msstyle on your system, set in addition sounds, colors, cursors in the control panels, and then you have to go back to display settings, first tab, and hit it off "save as" --> there you determine to get your .theme I had the similar tribulations.

The explanation is straightforward, primary, apply your illustration style. Then open Display. Beneath the Theme tab, it be supposed to say "Windows XP (Modified)". Here you have to hit it off on Save As and save it as whichever name you desire. You might desire to save it in the Theme folder in Windows folder. In addition, save your wallpaper there. Similar to your favourite Theme.theme is applied at the unattended install additional than your wallpaper and font is not taken in consideration.

First off, No .theme file is standard. Immediately twice hit it off on the msstyle file. It determine to revolutionize your desktop. Then you be able to go to the desktop properties and save the whole thing as a innovative theme file. This determine to then be the theme you determine to utilize. So it would not be probable to somehow computerize the clicking on the styles file and selecting the color scheme. Than jump the manifestation section you be able to observe color scheme. Revolutionize what are you desire after that you be able to save where you desire or want.

I be familiar by means of the entire regarding hacked uxtheme and splistream etc. My query is additional regarding the installation of the msstyle files for the reason by means of the intention of windows XP does not encompass an install and utility (WTF...) and I desire to integrate a personal installation program and my surroundings additional than I do not be familiar by means of much regarding .theme formation. I need some help please post your reply here as soon as possible.

If the above does not work for you then you have to observe the following things which are very important. You have to create certain your answer file has the accurate settings. After that you have to make sure the folder is named as $OEM$ not _OEM_. Subsequent to with the intention of create certain the $OEM$ folder is in the right position. For hard drive and network installs, $OEM$ goes beneath i386 database. For CD installs, it goes corresponding to the i386 folder. When in doubt utilize the OEMFilesPath switch scheduled on top of at the last put together sure your $OEM$ subfolders are valid. Maintain in mind you necessitate utilizing folders such as $$. I think this definitely help you.