Thread: Unable to create File in Windows Live Sync

Unable to create File in Windows Live Sync

Currently I have two computers and it is set to automatic. But in this issue is I am always getting error that on one of the computer and it is displaying that "Windows Live Sync was unable to create this file. Please check that you have permissions to access it and that you have enough hard drive space. The file needs 31.82 megabytes of space. "F:\sss\sss\XDP_Data.mdb" So please tell me how canI fix this issue because of this I am facing so many issue. So regarding this please help me as soon as it is possible for you.

Re: Unable to create File in Windows Live Sync

I am going through the similar kind of issue and in that first it was happening with the itunes so in order to fix this I have deleted that folder but now I have gotten the message related to the music files. Before this I was using the live sync on the same computers and at that time I do not have this kniod of issue and it was working properly. But currently what is happening I do not know. If anyone can help then it would be appreciated.

Hey I have got the solution of your issue so just go through this so I think after doing this you will get your solution. And you just please provide me this information:
    1. When this type of issue you are start to getting.
    2. And did you make any changes before the issue occurred?
    3. Please tell me version of the Microsoft Windows for those two computers which h you are using. For this you have to click on the run and there you type WINVER and after that press the enter button.
    4. You go to the setting files:
      • You follow the path if you are windows 7 or windows vista user C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Sync
      • And if you are XP user the follow this C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\ApplicationData\Microsoft\Windows Live Sync
    5. And after this click on to the Windows Live Sync folder and compress it.

So it will surely fix this issue as it did in my case.

Which solution you have given here I have tried that but it is not able to fix my issue. So I try to fix this from myself so I have uninstalled the Sync from both computers. And then again I have installed it. After this I make a new folder on both the computers but in the new location. And I moved all the files which are related to this in this folder and when I try to sync it in to the new folder then it started working but after sometime it get stops again. So please tell me how can I fix this issue.