Thread: gfxui crash in windows 7

gfxui crash in windows 7

Everytime when I start the windows, it runs extremely very slowly until it declares this error message "gfxui doesn’t work anymore" and then the "close program". This error message appears for about one minute after when I being to use the windows. After I click the "close program" the entire thing works very fine without any problem. Sometimes the same error message doesn't appear on the screen by itself then I have to press the display-driver logo at the taskbar and select the "properties", which makes the "gfxui doesn’t work" and again "Close program" message come into view. What I can do to remove this message from my computer system. If anyone has got any idea to remove the same problem, please let me know. Thanking you.

Re: gfxui crash in windows 7

I didn’t come across to this kind of problem but what exact problem you have on your computer system. Is your system is running slow or you are facing the problem of “gfxui.exe” error message on your system because I am using the same windows 7 operating system on my system I have seen this type of error message. If you are facing any kind of problem with operating system you can go for the reinstallation of the same operating system into your system that might clear your problem.

Actually I have also gone to this same problem. The GfxUI.exe is the serves and it is an important filename expansion denoting an executable file i.e. a program in the DOS, OpenVMS, Microsoft Windows, Symbian, and OS/2 operating systems. The GfxUI.exe is situated in your computers system directory C:\windows\system32. This is the executable file and it is not an identified spyware, adware, or Trojan file. The GfxUI.exe can be utilized in Microsoft Windows operating system.

I am using an Intel i3 processor with Intel HD-Graphics, windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. I have originate out that gfxui.exe is component of the Intel HD graphic driver. I tried the most recent display and the chipset drivers. I have reinstalled the windows x 64 more than one times in order to get out if any additional driver or software affects the Intel driver. I have also updated windows to most recent state. I had deactivated and reactive the .net framework 3.5.1. I also installed .net framework 4.0. and then I tried windows 7 x 86 versions. I disabled the windows defender. Nothing has helped me out from this problem, still the similar problem. Even if the first things which I have installed on the Operating system are the chipset and the graphic drivers, the similar problem occurs. I have seen that it constantly occurs after installing the display drivers. Sometimes there are the problems with uninstalled devices in the device manager. I can’t able to understand how I will remove this problem.

I am the regular user of the computer system I have faced this problem into my computer system. I have removed this problem by installing the.NET 3.0 on your system and after that you will not faced any such kind of problem on your system. By doing the same installation on my system my system get speed up as what it was earlier. I hope the same solution will help you to remove this problem from your system.