Thread: Apple care if you pirate an old version of OSX, why ?

Apple care if you pirate an old version of OSX, why ?

Hey regarding one issue about apple I was just wondering. The issue is that why does the Apple be bothered if you pirate an old version of OSX, similar to Panther or Tiger. I mean here that those Operating Systems are inexpensive, so related to this apple does not create or generate any type of the money for them. Or apple does not care about it you pirate an old version of OSX?

Re: Apple care if you pirate an old version of OSX, why ?

Apple hardware has a propensity to stand for a long time. My two most important computers are 4 and 2 years old, correspondingly. At any rate for now, they do the whole thing I require. On the other hand, they do need "period-appropriate" software to be measure, which is to speak they run Tiger. Now, by any account, Tiger is not that old an Operating System. It is approximately five, which is a little more than half of the period of Windows XP, which is still completely supported, still by Apple. And up till now, Apple is not able to stay to pull the plug on 10.4, and when that is over, they will be pending for Leopard next. I do not observe some cause to be so violent in their push for people to upgrade.

They do not craft it easy to stay it legal. They have previously completed their improvement costs and then a few back on Tiger and Leopard, so I observe no cause to not carry on offer legit copies of the software to those who require it and are eager to sell out, but Apple decline to perform so. This is what we call trap. On one hand, you are not able to obtain the software from the company, and on the other, if you do so through illegal means, you are breaking the rule, thus the only officially permitted option is to repeatedly upgrade your computer to recognize the latest Apple software. Yeah, you are able to go and purchase Tiger or Leopard on some number of second-hand sites, but still that is grey-market transactions, as the EULA for OS X openly says the software is not for resale.

Windows 7 can be installed on any five year older computer with enough memory and while not rocket ships, they will grip the basics quite satisfactorily. Where is Apple's support for five year old hardware? When Snow Leopard was came in to the market, the latest PPC machines where less than four years old, and they are previously out to pasture and not privy to the newest software. If Apple did not struggle so hard to interfere people's wallets open before it was essential, you would not have as many people attempting to get OSX in an illicit fashion.So I think you get my point that what I mean to say here.

I have read all the post which is given here and I have found that people have many misconceptions regarding it so I just want to make clear for you. Windows XP is not hold by Apple I mean here that it is not supported by Apple. Apple does set the drivers that work through it, but the offer no support for it at all. I do not consider you are able to even pay for "enterprise support" for it.