Thread: Games crashing on Snow Leopard

Games crashing on Snow Leopard

I am using the apple products from last five years and there was not a problem with them but the gaming concepts of apple are not so cool as compared with the other brands. I have been experiencing a odd difficulty since yesterday. I am a usual player of Football Manager 2009 and 2010, and they have for eternity worked very well for me on Snow Leopard operating system. Unfortunately from previous evening, they have congested working, in that one game crashes in-game, while the additional crashes before introduction. I get the error message proverb: "Football Manager 2010 has quit unexpectedly" send an error account and all that. So, what is the actual problem with the games and the leopard and how can I overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: Games crashing on Snow Leopard

As you have mentioned that there is a problem in the Football Manager 2010 and it crashes in the Snow Leopard 10.6 so there is a problem in the game that you are playing. The Football Manager 2010 is not supported to that extent at which it was hype by the tech gurus. There are a number of the problem in the installer files which has caused them to crash the game, so the solution to these is that you have to download the Football Manager 2010 game again and then try to install it in the Macbook.

I have downloaded the Football Manager 2010 from the website last night and then try to install it in the Mac book but the result was the same and i was not able to launch the Football Manager 2010 in the system.So is there any other way to get the solution and the file download and where is the problem lies in the system please provide the solution to these issue.

There seems to be a problem in the video card that you are using or in the driver for that such as Nvidea drivers in 10.6 which is the most common. So you have to update the video card with the driver CD that you have for the video card or you can do the same from the website and make the update with the Patch files, this will resolve your problem and you will get the perfect gaming experience with that so update with the patch files.

These problem mostly occurs when there is a problem in the Snow leopard operating system and due to which there is a problem in the game and the Football Manager 2010 is not working or opening in the Macbook.So, to overcome these issue there are two options available the first is update from the apple website so the files which are corrupted get repaired and the other option is the replacement of the Snow Leopard operating system with another OS or with the same from the apple website or from any of the apple apps store, this is the ultimate solution you had for this problem.