Thread: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit - 32-Bit Retail Key Blocked by Microsoft

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit - 32-Bit Retail Key Blocked by Microsoft

I had immediately built my have possession of system and in addition purchased Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit - 32-Bit Retail, it installed completely extremely well on the other hand tonight I got a popup message saying with the intention of my product key has been obstructed by Microsoft! I encompass and endeavor re-entering my product key additional than I am interrupted by means of the similar popup message, I hit it off on to observe the error and it demonstrate error code 0xC004C003 and says with the intention of the activation server has indomitable the specified product key has been obstructed. My system is at present in the grace period. Have a completed something incorrect and my key have been banned as of a result. Determine to this mean with the intention of I have to purchased an additional licence key and is there several method of finding out why my key got obstructed.

Re: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit - 32-Bit Retail Key Blocked by Microsoft

Yes it gives the impression of being similar to a blocked Msdn key did you get commencing ebay. If you did you encompass 45 days to get your money back The Product Key, presently organism used in your copy of Windows 7, is a obstructed key with the intention of originate commencing an MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) contribution. My Tool does not give me numerous details, additional than my assumption is by means of the intention of either the account, with the intention of this key is from, was out of order into and it's keys stolen or the owner of the account is selling the keys (which is in opposition to the Licensing Terms for MSDN Subscriptions). If at the entire probable, I recommend contacting the person or company with the intention of sold you this key/software (or who sold you the system with the intention of had this software was installed in) and arrange to return the software (or system) for a full refund.

This discussion exists to hold up or maintain individual Microsoft customers who are encountering tribulations connected to Windows Genuine Advantage/Windows Activation Technologies. If you panheadtoo are encountering such a tribulations by means of a Windows 7 installation, the most excellent method to get hold up or maintain is to read the Sticky posts at the top of this segment of the discussion, then start your own thread, position your mgadiag report, and illustrate your particular set of condition. If you aspiration to express comments or make available feedback, there is a dissimilar section of the discussion for with the intention of, so with the intention of posts within a thread be able to deliberate on helping the OP rather than sidetrack the thread.

The Product Key, presently being utilized in your copy of Windows 7, is a obstructed key with the intention of originated beginning an MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) contribution. My Tool does not give me numerous details, additional than my supposition is with the intention of moreover the account, by means of the intention of this key is commencing, was wrecked into and it's keys stolen or the owner of the account is promotion the keys (which is alongside the Licensing Terms for MSDN Subscriptions). If at the entire potential, I commend contacting the person or company with the intention of sold you this key/software (or who sold you the system with the intention of had this software was installed in) and arrange to return the software (or system) for a full refund.

On one occasion a Key is out there, there's not anything anyone be able to do if the holder of the key sells it on to numerous of people. It creates no dissimilarity if the Key is an OEM_SLP key, an OEM_COA Key, an OEM SB key, an MSDN Key, or a 'legitimate' Retail Key. The most excellent with the intention of MS be able to do is obstruct it when it determine it's been misused, and anticipate by means of the intention of the people scammed be able to recover their money, at the same time as MS chase the offenders (and MSDN Keys are one of the a small number of instances where they essentially might have some real data on the offenders, in view of the fact with the intention of the subscriptions have to be paid for by credit-card or invoice).

Why is it with the intention of you not be able to get it right the primary time. It seems by means of the intention of each turn of events by means of MS always has to do a ropadope. What's up by means of with the intention of. There's extremely, and I mean extremely seldom I encompass used several of their trash with the intention of has not caused a number of kind of backlash. Always something Back to the start of this, to reiterate what I said to begin by means of the tribulations originated by means of the "Developer Network" START there, you be familiar by means of who you let have them keys to begin by means of, do a diminutive something for on one occasion in your pathetic life, rectify this, I desire a key with the intention.