Thread: What do I do if it says my wldlog.dll is missing?

What do I do if it says my wldlog.dll is missing?

I am using the Dell Vostro laptop with all the latest configuration in it including the windows 7 as the operating system and also the Intel core i3 as the processor.Recently i have downloaded the Windows Live Essentials Beta and and installed it on to my system before the installation my system was working absolutely fine bus since the installation none of my windows live programs seem to be working, and there are very few which are left in the working condition and that to i for them i get the error message saying "The program can't stat because wldlog.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" What is this problem what should i do now , i don't know how to deal with it please help me in this case and let me know if there is any solution. Please do it soon as my machine is in die stage.

Re: What do I do if it says my wldlog.dll is missing?

First thing that i want to tell you that you are on the track of downloading the file and installing it on to your system, Because as per knowledge it is not safe of downloading any file specially a programming file and install it on to your system before any consultation or scanning, and i am sure that this the file that affected your systems program files, what you have to do is first scan our system and then see to it whether the problem vanishes or not. If not then you have to delete the files manually

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that all your program files have got corrupted due to the file which you have install on to your system, now the most important thing that you have to do is just make sure that you have a proper anti virus on your system and also the thing that you have to take care while scanning is that it won't delete any of the programming files permanently, It will make your operating system useless and according to me the programming files are the most important of all.

I guess that all your programming files have been damaged by that file which you have downloaded and install on to your system, the only way that can save your system is the windows 7 repair system , If you want all you data secure and also all the programming files then you have to perform the windows repair test , what it does is just checks whether there are any bugs on the system and if it founds such bugs then it won't delete it rather will repair it and make the system reusable, tho only thing that you have to take care is that if you perform this test then you have to keep a backup of data because it may happen that the data may lost, So its the last option that is left you to recover your system without any loss of data hope this one will help you.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days back and that too was my dell laptop the thing here is that once the program files are affected by that file which was downloaded , i guess that file was containing virus in it , so now there is only one way which will help you to get out of the scenario or the problem is that to hard reset your system, which is nothing but install the windows 7 again but make sure that before you hard reset your system first take back of all the important data that you need, Because this data will delete automatically after hard reset. An d i am sure that after it your system will be as it was earlier so don;t worry do it.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending the vital period for finding the solution, but the thing is that i have tried all those things which are possible but no response whatsoever, initially i did the scanning of my system but i didn't found any of the virus there and the second thing is that i tried to repair my system through windows repair but still no result, At last i tried to hard reset my system and after that my system is not even starting , i don't know why but the updating process was not proper and also i don't know what to do know please help.