Thread: Recycle Bin Always Empty

Recycle Bin Always Empty

I am the regular user of the computer system. I usually have to delete more than one file from my computer system as I am the habitual user of the computer system I come across my useless file while using. On this last week when I have gone into my recycle bin which is placed on the desktop of the computer system I have come across that no other deleted file is present in the recycle bin. At the underneath it also says "0" objects. As a beginner, I don’t understand what I have done wrong in the setup, and what I can do to remove this problem. Any help interconnected to this issue will be respected. Thank in Advance.

Re: Recycle Bin Always Empty

My computer system has also shown this kind of troubles what you are facing on your computer system related to recycle bin. You can right click the Recycle Bin symbol and choose the properties of the Recycle Bin which is shown on your computer system display. And you should make confident that the choice "Do not move files to the Recycle Bin" is not chosen. This problem might happen due to this choosing this option in the properties of the Recycle Bin.

If you are facing this kind of problem then you can go for the “repair installation” of your operating system what you are using in your computer system. As I have faced this problem in my windows 7 operating system. I have then tried for the repair installation of my windows 7 operating system. I hope this solution would help you to solve the problem what you are facing on your computer system.

I am using windows XP operating system on my computer system I have gone to the repair installation of my windows XP operating system but I didn’t see any kind of remedy occurred on my windows XP operating system. So what I can do to resolve this problem do you have any other the solution correlated to this problem what I am facing on my computer system.

The problem of “Recycle Bin Always Empty” can be resolved by only one way that is reinstalling the windows operating system what you are using on your computer system. I have tried it in the same way of reinstalling the operating system on my computer system and I have cleared the same problem of Recycle Bin Always Empty from my windows Vista operating system. Now I am getting the entire deleted file what I have deleted available in my Recycle Bin.

It resonance like your Recycle Bin symbol got varied up, Right click on the desktop >Properties then depart the belongings tab option there should be there. Then hit it off on the "default Icon" key that be supposed to repair it. Or else if you not get the solution of the same problem then you can go for the recovery also through this given link. It help you to troubleshoot the problem occurs in your Windows XP operating system.