Thread: Disable Install Permissions XP Home

Disable Install Permissions XP Home

I am working in a company there are rotational shifts available in the company and there are multiple user working on the same computer system. The company has provided the Administrator Account to us, I want my Administrator Account should not allow other the user to install the software on my computer system. Is there a method to block the entire software which is installs in an account with administrator rights? I understand the restricted Account attribute will do this, but one piece of compulsory software want an Administrator privilege account. Please help me out form this problem. Any help related to this subject will be respected. Thank in Advance.
    Last edited by Ojibwe; 19-10-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Re: Disable Install Permissions XP Home

I am unable to understand what problem you facing on your computer system. What kind of protection do you want to provide on your computer system. Do want to unable the other user who login to the Administrator Account or some other thing not to be done with the Administrator account. Can you give me the proper information what do you want to do.
    Last edited by Devasis; 19-10-2010 at 02:05 AM.

I want my Administrator Account must have privacy and no one should able to install any other kind of software available in the market for any purpose. Do you know about this, is there any way to block the whole software application which is installs in my account with administrator rights? If anyone have the ideas to block any kind of software which installed through the administrator privileges. Please suggest me.
    Last edited by Ojibwe; 19-10-2010 at 02:09 AM.

You may possibly accomplish this using the assembly policy editor. Is this computer system is on a Domain or is it running in a Workgroup? Either way, there is a pair of method to covering this problem. I am speculating why you presently don't generate, declare a supremacy users account, then scale back the human rights from there. I hope this will solve your problem what you are facing in your computer system.

You can position specific permissions compulsory for an inadequate account to be capable to run software that have need of to read, write and modify human rights to its directory but you will necessitate to be utilizing NTFS (New Technology File System) and disable Simple File Sharing first, then the Security option will demonstrate up in the directory properties.