Thread: C:$Extended$ObjId is corrupted - please help

C:$Extended$ObjId is corrupted - please help

My computer system says that someplace in C:$Extended$ObjId have a trouble that is re-commanded to run chkdsk. When I rebooted and chkdsk ran it automatically before initial windows. It shows me the following messages:

Inserting an Index entry into index $O of file 25.
    It seems to run a number of times, but I could not cancel the procedure and boot into window XP operating system everything remains what it had been. I can even play a game without any problems, but I can't move, delete or copy the files or it will show me the file is corrupted. What I can do to remove this problem? Do anyone have the solution to solve this problem. Any help associated to this issue will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: C:$Extended$ObjId is corrupted - please help

Actually the class ObjID is utilized to recognize the remote objects uniquely in a virtual machine more than a time. Each identifier encloses an object figure and an address break identifier that is unique with value to a specific host. An object identifier is allocating to an isolated object when it is exported. Just supposition but, I try shutting my system down, unplugging and pushing start to clear power off to motherboard. Now restarts to go to the safe mode, administrator and run disk check full.

I have solved the problem what I was facing on my computer system. I have started my computer system but after sometime I am unable to start my computer system. I think it might happen due to some problem in my computer system. Do you have any other solution to solve the problem what I am facing with my computer system. Please help me out.

I think it might be the problem of the external connection. Please go to check the connection of your computer system, is all the peripheral of your computer system is connected properly to the computer system. I hope this will help you to solve the problem what you are facing on your computer system.