Thread: Sticky Keys at startup

Sticky Keys at startup

I am using a desktop computer for my daily work. I Play games, watch movies and all, but suddenly I am facing an issues with the STICKY key function. When I want to select any word all the page is gets selected like when we give command Select+A for selecting all contents. Sometimes I am getting problem at the start up. It is very troubling to me to work on it. If anyone having suggestion, then please reply me.
    Last edited by Jagadbandu; 16-10-2010 at 08:26 AM.

Re: Sticky Keys at startup

This kind of Sticky key issues are happens at the time you click the shift button more than 5 times at once. Many of time who don’t know how to work with personal computer gets this kind of problem. If you are getting this kind issue again just press any key on the key board and then click on the cancel to disable the sticky key.

I am also having the personal computer with the windows XP operating system in it and its going well. I also get sticky keys issues many times then one of my friends suggested me to reboot the personal computer and after the beeps, keep press function 8(F8) key that will give option for starting window. In that choose the last know good configuration a click enter. After choosing this option last configuration which is the better for your computer will open.

Here I have given you some steps go to that to solve your issues about Sticky keys. For solving your issues run your system on the safe mode and then follow the steps. To run your computer on the safe mode restart your computer and when configuration window comes start pressing the F8 key from your keyboard which is at the top of the keyboard. A list of option will comes having the safe mode option in it, choose the safe mode and then you computer will start in safe mode in main window go to troubleshooting and do the all necessary settings for your computer and then again restart your computer normally.

I have gone through your question and also I am having a solution on this that is by just going to the control panel of your computer. Click on start menu on the task bar then click on the control panel option. In control panel window look for the accessibility option click on it, a small will appear having option for the sticky key uncheck the box front of the sticky key option. And then click OK.

I think you should try to work with using the different keyboard, sometimes due to the faulty keyboard many of the key are not working properly and also when you type something it appears the different letter. So I think you first change your keyboard and see to it that the problem is remain same or not. If you are having any other query then please reply me.