Thread: Program Files (x86) is not showing up in start menu

Program Files (x86) is not showing up in start menu

Currently my program files have not shown up in the start menu. It is my consideration that the x86 files are the 64 bit files. The majority of the games that I install when they come to an end they do not show up in my start menu. And they also do not show up when I type their name in the search bar at the bottom of the start menu. I search them manually by going in to the C: drive. So please tell me how can I fix this issue.

Re: Program Files (x86) is not showing up in start menu

I am also facing this from long time and regarding this I have searched a lot then also I was not able to meet the perfect answer. Actually for me other things are not very much important as the games. Whenever I install the new game I have to face this issue. So please if you know this then please help me.

Like you I have also faced this issue but from one of the forum site I get the solution of this and when I tried it really works for me. I am also very fond of to the games. Listen when you install the games so after installing the games you just go to the C: drive after that program file and there look at the folder of your game name. So like this you can get your game folder.

Whatever you are saying to do I have did exactly in the same manner but I am not able to get that folder. Then I have looked for this in to some other directories also but the same result my problem is still there. I have scan my PC but also it is not going to fix. Please help me.