Thread: Windows 7 Resume Loader USB Keyboard Problem

Windows 7 Resume Loader USB Keyboard Problem

On the system that I am using at this moment I have Windows 7 as the superb operating system of this era I guess. I have no problem with this OS. I have presented here myself because I am having some issue with the keyboard. I have seen nothing like this before and I want a solution for this case. I have noticed one thing when I am using the USB keyboard. I have seen that the keyboard does not get load, it hangs on the Windows Resume Loader Screen. Can you all help me to get out of this?

Re: Windows 7 Resume Loader USB Keyboard Problem

Aleeza the explanation of the problem that you have presented here is really short or we can say that it is incomplete. I do not see anything wrong that might be caused because of the Windows 7. I think that you must have done something weird that is causing you this. I would like to ask you if at all you installed anything before you saw this or to be more descriptive when you noticed this for the very first time. Please let us know.

What a quick response? I had never thought that I will get the response so soon. Well thanks for that any way. For the first time I noticed this thing when the PC went in the sleep mode and after that it was not coming back. After that I manually turned off the PC and then again started the system, now it is not crossing the Windows Resume Loader Screen. What in the world has happened here? Can you all please suggest me some further suggestions.

I think that you will have to get the PS/2 keyboard in order to diagnose the problem. I know this is not the solution but as you getting problem with the USB Keyboard then I think that it will be wise if you can get the PS/2 Keyboard. I am dam sure that if it worked then we will have something further to discuss on also in addition to that please try another USB keyboard and see if that works, so that we can be sure that there is no problem with the Keyboard.

I do not think that you will need to get the PS/2 keyboard to check. I think it will be wise if you can at all see if the other USB keyboard is working on your system, also see that if the USB keyboard that you are having right now is working well with the other system. In addition to this you can have the motherboard's chipset drivers updated. The updated drivers sometimes can come up with lots of difference.

In my opinion I think that you will have to play with the BIOS. The USB keyboard should work in good health on the post computer screen. You should have no problem in getting in the BIOS with the USB keyboard, and I am sure that you will not require the PS/2 Keyboard. Once you get a way into the BIOS there you should start looking for the USB settings or USB options or something analogous. Some of the motherboards require it to be enabled in the BIOS manually so I think that after this the keyboard will really work fine.

If at all you ask for my opinion I think that it will be really nice if you can go for the PS/2 keyboard. I am saying this because I have already come across this situation and have crossed it only after I made the use of the PS/2 keyboard. If at all you are finding the PS/2 keyboard hard for you then you can have the USB to PS/2 converter and in my opinion I think it will be really nice. Hope that the converter will really do the business. Happy to help always.