Thread: nv4_disp.dll Problem Dell Dimension 4600

nv4_disp.dll Problem Dell Dimension 4600

I have purchased a new Dell Dimension 4600 before 7 months and i have never faced any problem with this Desktop system. But now when i start it then it shows only black screen after a few seconds of startup. I have noticed the diagnostic lights on the rear side of the Case, A, C, and D are green but the B is yellow. Please help me as i am not able to use my machine at all. This bluescreen is too annoying.

Re: nv4_disp.dll Problem Dell Dimension 4600

Since one week my pc suddenly displayed a blue screen involving nv4_disp.dll". this blue screen in games but even without playing. So I looked on the internet and installed jai "nv4loopfix". Always the problem, I installed the latest drivers for my graphics card. Always the problem, I looked if it was not because of too high a temperature, so the CPU temperature is 33C to 40 ° C in normal use, and in games it can reach 46 ° C. hard drive not exceeding the 37 ° C, other temperature readings are correct according to 'SpeedFan'. By cons on the same software I have found values of supply voltage not quite correct (well I do not know if tolerance is met or not).

I just finished installing the drivers for my motherboard and uninstall the graphics card driver and uninstalling the hardware. I then reinstall the driver for this one, for now the problem no longer occurred, but in the device driver it is a yellow question mark rate of the "SM bus controller" that I must do? For my diet it is a "controlled fan ATX12V power supply".
    Model: LW-6350HP
    Serial No: 8S019143

Dr. V Guest

1. Uninstalled the driver (who relocates self alone )
    2. Update driver (which alter the problem at all)
    3. Uninstalled the driver and cleaning with CCleaner (nothing the pilot réintalle car and is not even the newest is the first driver in 2006)
    4. Windows booted in VGA mode to resolve the problem and not the time yet installed the graphics card itself.
    5. Change the hardware accelaration to a minimum (it creates lots of problems and full error message of all. Dll and. Exe antivirus and everything, even the graphics card driver and my screen comes in 16 colors all ugly and in huge).

Problem seems to be with the drivers of your operating system which you have installed on your machine. I suggest you to update your drivers and then check that the same problem still appears or not. And make sure that the drivers which you are gonna install are made for the version of your operating system so that it does not create and further problem.

First, have you updated the bios of your motherboard for the assembly of your configuration? it can really be the cause, as see on that kind of PSU does not deliver a constant voltage components like not sought an AC at all. You must take a PSU which is worthy taking it, See a guarantee of reliability, duration and stability, and yet you were not otherwise overclocked.

Two things possible are possible as it could be due to an Insufficient power OR an Overheating graphic card. In the first case, take a more powerful and power quality. To test this hypothesis, the ideal would be to minimize the number of devices in the PC and USB (self powered). So do keep (if possible) that the HDD and the SO. In the second, dust, and check if the fan of GC runs properly. Under load, it consumes ... and it's getting hot.

For the bios of the graphics card, I think that is really necessary, I have never had to do, qd the bios of the motherboard by major cons c, c which fixes a lot of bug when new processors and Other recent material for this I only do it by usb formatted in fat32, you put the downloaded and unzipped bios from Asus on your key, you change the boot for your key then you go through asus bios flash utility and hop c is in 10SC.