Thread: Installing TV tuner card in ubuntu

Installing TV tuner card in ubuntu

Can anyone have the solution of installing the TV tuner card on my Ubuntu operating system? I have purchase a TV tuner card to watch TV on my computer system, but I am enabling to connect my computer system with the TV tuner card. How can I connect it? Any solution regarding this problem may appreciated, Thanks in Advances.

Re: Installing TV tuner card in ubuntu

I just recently came to this problem but I have solved it out and I am watching the TV (Television) from my computer system. But I am not installed using the operating system as Ubuntu, I am having Windows 7 with my operating system. I have not faced any problem up till now I have only faced the same problem at the start during the installation.

You can easily remove this problem from your setting you have just view that the driver of the TV tuner card is installed properly on your computer or not. If you get the software is installed proper on your computer system. Then for a while you can go for the restart the computer system and then go for it.

I have also gone through such kind of problem. I have tried it in all the possible ways which I can do but nothing happen by me. I checked all the software properly but then also I can’t understand that what exact problem I was facing for. Then atlast I have called the engineer to my work place and he has started it.

I have faced the same problem what you facing with your computer system. I have sort out this same problem from my computer system by reinstalling the TV Tuner Card driver on my computer system. And then I have got connected TV with my desktop computer system. I hope this will work in your case.