Thread: Driver scanjet 4200c windows 7

Driver scanjet 4200c windows 7

Is there anyone who has encompassed an experience by means of installing a HP ScanJet 4200c beneath Windows7 64bits version or description. No achievement at the entire. I would feel affection for to locate a driver to run the hp scanjet 4200 sdcanner on my windows 7-64 bit pc have a give the impression of being at Silverfast or Vuescan free trial download determine to prove whether they work additional than seem to by means of most scanners. Not that exclusive to purchase. What I supposed to do here I need some help here.

Re: Driver scanjet 4200c windows 7

The HP Scanjet 4200C drivers might locate it in Windows 2000 and Windows XP operating systems. Regrettably I might not locate a driver for the Windows 7 operating system. As on top of try the third-party scanning programs. They are not free of charge additional than not extremely expensive and are highly rated. You be supposed to give the impression of being at the HP site or talk by means of them. From doing a quick search on their site there does not come into view to be one.

You have to create certain to turn automatic bring up to date; optimistically this determine to resolve your tribulations. Here's a rather complex method to create the drivers work. First install the Windows Vista (create certain you choose the correct version or description: 32 or 64 bit) setup on the PC, it determine to most probable give an error on 6/8 progression bar.

In this you have to open the Device Manager previous to you plug in the USB cable. Subsequent to you plug it in, you determine to observe several apparatus entries popping up, and their drivers determine to get installed mechanically for most. 6\8 denotes that 6 out of 8 apparatus entries encompass their accurate drivers installed. So for the remaining 2, physically bring up to date the drivers and search for the drivers in the installation folder. Here's how to locate the installation folder.

I am attractive certain you are by means of the downloaded software to install it. So press the Win+R key to convey up the Run window and type %temp% and press OK. In the window that opens, give the impression of being for a folder starting by means of 7zS or hp_web_release. If you open these folders, then you be supposed to locate the setup.exe file, along by means of folders named Setup and Util. This is the HP install folder. Copy this folder to your desktop so that you are able to straightforwardly pass the address of this folder into the Driver bring up to date window. If you do not locate the folder in the 'temp' folder, then go to C:\Temp and you be supposed to be capable to locate hp_web_release.

Make use of the sj655en.exe (most recent update for the HP4200c Scanjet) and encompass your Vista operating system updated to Servicepack1 and optimistically it determine to work as it did on my 2 HP laptops. There are no VIsta drivers for this scanner. If you observe the most recent section of the connection, it demonstrates this scanner is not sustained or maintained by Vista. How old is printer, might not be well-matched w/vista.

I tried that, unplugged rebooted, and then rebooted the entire in excess of again, plugged in, rebooted. Innovative hardware does not pop up. Did the control panel "Add New Hardware". Constant burned the innovative driver I downloaded from HP on CD. Did not work. Humorous thing is that I be able to scan from Microsoft word additional than the image is actually bad (the entire grainy) so I am thinking it’s a driver thing and that the apparatus itself is running appropriately, immediately not recognized by the driver dissimilar horrible sound. I have encompassed and been capable to scan successfully by immediately pressing the button on the apparatus additional than then subsequent to awhile the light turns from green to yellow. And then I have comprised to go regarding booting and rebooting and booting to get it to work the entire in excess of again. So I be familiar with the apparatus is running immediately that the driver does not observe it.