Thread: Pops and Clicks with WASAPI using foobar2k Player

Pops and Clicks with WASAPI using foobar2k Player

I am facing problem with Pops and Clicks with WASAPI using foobar2k Player and it is clear that if I am posting this thing I need solution for the same. I used to date foobar with WASAPI for music and for movies , the latest release of MPC Home Cinema. Today I got my XBMC installed , class thing would only I combines like to use the advantages and qualities of WASAPI and MPC Home Cinema in the surface of XBMC. Is there a way as external application or internal to replace the player of XBMC. What is disturbing my XBMC to the enormous CPU Load when garner do speak pure the surface or containing bissl Music here is nothing less than 50 % load. This containing the missing DXVA support as she MPC Home Cinema and listen Foobar / WASAPI quality in Music

Re: Pops and Clicks with WASAPI using foobar2k Player

You can navigate at XBMC external players, and even for which application .How it works depends on the installed version, but is in some detail explained in the FAQ. I was them not thrilled so real. Otherwise, I think the XBMC features just too nice to use a different player. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

Well, especially the use of WASAPI would internal yes times due one can all be configured in the sound options and comes with music only what you want music without gimmicks without first re- converted cheating of DDLive to PCM , etc. For me is XBMC, unfortunately, somehow “heavy” so 50 % CPU load at idle is a NoGo. This is my opinion if you want you can follow the same.

I also run my HTPC on a Rotel 1067th It actually works beautifully with the onboard sound via the optical connection, I play all music and movies from only via the PC. For this I have only S / PDIF selected as the default device for movies I'll take the AC3 filter with S / PDIF pass-through and for music Foobar2000 with WASAPI plugin ( for bit-accurate output under Vista and Win7) as stereo PCM. The receiver recognizes always work properly the incoming signal and the sound is due to the high quality D / A converter in the Rotel great!

Foobar2000 is a player such as Winamp also only available for the on the Foobar2000 home page for a plugin which allows you to bypass all Mixers and Sound Verbiage "from Windows to the receiver via the optical input 1:1 , that is bit-level accuracy , the question of what is on the CD on it. Just enter Foobar2000 on Google. I have all my CDs lossless in FLAC format (Free Lossless Audio Codec) is stored that is not quite as needed much space as if I copy all the CDs as WAV to disk.

For movies I’ll take the Media Player Classic HC not to confuse (with Windows Media Player! The plays really everything and good instructions for setting up the player. Adjust the AC3 Filter Download here man must then pass through Dolby Digital and DTS hook so that the signal also correctly recognized by Rotel . The software setup, I’d stick but employ only gradually when the part is there. For that is at first a bit complicated up everything is going anyway you want, but the great thing at HTPC so that it is to the possibilities virtually no limit.