Thread: How to bypass logon screen?

How to bypass logon screen?

I have recently installed windows 7 on my system, I came straight from XP so i do not have too much idea about the configuration setting. Is there any to configure Windows 7 RC Ultimate to bypass the login screen. I try this technique of typing "control userpassword2" for configuring automatic login. But this technique is seem not working for Windows 7 RC Ultimate. Please provide any solution you might be having to solve my problem?

Re: How to bypass logon screen?

Try this technique it might solve your problem to bypass login screen. Just enter wrong password until you get a welcome screen, When welcome screen comes up then quickly press ctl+alt+delete lots of time fast at once. Then you will see another screen will come up, press task manager. hope this technique work for you also i have tried this and it work for me.

Even i have this issue and i had solve this. How many User Account do you have? if you are having more than one user Account and you are the only user. Then delete all other account keep only one User account. Then use the technique which you have try previouly to bypass the login page. Just type "control userpassword2" to confgure automatic login of a specific login account.
    As you are using Windows 7 RC Ultimate hope this one will work to configure it.

I am having single User account and no password on it. My problem is i do not have windows password and windows wont boot straight, i always need to type the password. This is irritating me. And as you say to quickly press ctl+alt+delete it wont crash my operating system? Do you have any other suggestion?

Reset to defaults when automatic logon is enabled in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.Below is the step you need to follow to Automatically Log On a User Account at Windows 7 Startup.
    1)Go to start menu.
    2)In search type netplwiz and press Enter.
    3)To Turn On Automatic Log On for a User Account -
    i] see that Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer box is checked.
    ii]Click on the user account name whom you need to have automatically log on at startup
    iii]see that Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer box is unchecked
    iv]Click on OK
    4) Enter the User Account Password -
    i]In Password field ( enter the selected user account's password).
    ii]In Confirm Password field( enter the selected user account's password ).
    iii]Click on OK.
    Then you have configured your windows to login automatically.

Just follow this technique. Select start menu and in the run type cmd. You will get a command prompt window. Search on command, then right-click and select “” run as admin””. Type "control userpasswords2" and press enter. Another window will appear. Remove the check box from the box "users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”. You will be ask to confirm your password, leave this box blank. This will do what you are looking for. Reboot one again to confirm.