Thread: How to correct system clock

How to correct system clock

Hello,
    I have the following problem with the new decoders which decode the file. This came at the current decoder the error:
    Code:
    Error: Please correct the system clock of your PC!
    The somewhat older decoders had such error code, the version has managed to decode the errors.

My system:
    AMD X2 processor
    2 GB RAM
    Mandriva Linux 2007.1
    Retrieved from Mirror with: wget
    Decoder: Command (original version)

Re: How to correct system clock

No idea what the error code 26, but I'm pretty sure that the decoder does not check whether the system time is correct. There is no reason, and there is no rule that my system clock "right" to go (in other words, should not a program for it matter whether I have the Clock by the atomic clock, according to my watch, or after made sense of time passing since the last ordinary). If Mandrake ejects the decoder this error message, then it would certainly be interesting to see if repeated with the same file, the error is. I would also be interested (although I do not really know what lessons I draw from the answer ..) would be if both decoder (v492-bin-and-am-static-v492) both lead to the same error output.

The system is set to UTC, no problems so far has made (my system time is correct). I had three or four other documentaries unpacked without problems. I used the static version, if it had happened at the other I do not know. Is this dynamic?, I'm not even sure if they would work at all (I'll probably try the next failure times). Till then any more help is appreciated. Thank you.

Please enter a trial date once and then select the area / region where you live. If you want to decode the newer programs, the decoder could say it still would not be the day the shipment was. To Which file is that? And to what decoder version? If you can provide this information then it would be easy for us to help solve your problem.

I have exactly the same problem.
    Code:
    "Error: Please correct the date on your PC!"
    I have previously decoded another file, as it ran without problems. I have changed the time but that has not worked. Last weeks I have not decoded completely without changeover. Will this effect my computer system date. If yes then what is the solution for this? Thank you for your help.

Your system clock Appears To Have Been Set Back, Possibly in Attempt to Defeat the year is this security program. Please correct your system clock Trying to run this pro again. If your clock IS right, please contact the author of Loved Program for instructions on Correcting this error.

I''ve tried to reset my clock to the hour - which was both time-windows by the bios. I am on the net, synchronization hours on different sites. To make a restore. To remove the last of Windows Update. Uninstall my new Antivirus (15 days nothing ). The phenomenon also occurs in the context menu when a file I click the command "properties". If I do the same action on a file everything is fine.

The problem may be caused by Blaster. But I do not know who it is generates the message or if damages system and once if it's Windows that generates (in which case it is possible that Blaster have nothing to do with the problem ).