Thread: Samsung R70 and Windows 7

Samsung R70 and Windows 7

The fact is that I have a Samsung R70 (A007) that came with Vista, and also I have a Ubuntu, but made a Christ and I want to Windows 7. My question to take the plunge is that I have only drivers for Windows Vista / Windows XP (which was on the official website) and do not know if I work well on Windows 7. Furthermore, I guess I'll lose the FN if no drivers. So can anyone hanging out there can suggest me how to overcome this situation.? I am expecting some quick responses from your side.

Re: Samsung R70 and Windows 7

If you do not have the vista problems, eye install a system based on your hardware, do not put the ultimate, it has more processes running the Home Premium. However if you have an empty hard disk, you can copy the recovery partition on the system with Norton Ghost or some similar software that allows copying to a disk connected via USB, then install Windows 7 is usually very clever and I loaded the drivers, including the sata, and you do not install the first, it insists on check for updates (check "also for other non-Microsoft"), and finally if it does not find install of Vista.

I think that you should visit http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...1-2497c146af15. There you will get the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor, which can be useful for you. The size is hardly 8.3 MB, so it would take couple of minutes to download. But I am sure that you will definitely get some help after downloading it.

Any hardware problems you may have, but again with the Vista is fixed, (eye, do not serve the X64 system drivers for the X32, but sometimes the same), so I recommend installing the equivalent to your current system. Also I would like to suggest you to change the main memory and try to upgrade it. Maybe upgrading the main memory would solve the issue.

I’m having a predicament with samsung secretzone in windows 7 (x64). I can access my samsung external hard drive and observe all my files and transfer files and folders. But when I install secetzone and try to open it I acquire an error box telling me (service progam is not running) I’ve tried an assortment of fixes like trying to open with vista and xp compatibility but still not opening. I tried opening with the MSAutorun.exe but it says (file path not legitimate for the samsung external hard disk) I don't know if you can modify the file path as I don't seem to be able to. If anyone has had a analogous dilemma or knows of any fixes I would be appreciative.

The SecretZone is software program that defends personal information. If you want to keep confidential information or if you want to move your data to a unusual location, you can use SecretZone, the secure, perfect solution to do these tasks effortlessly and expediently. You can get more help from http://www.samsung.com/global/business/hdd/support/utilities/Support_SecretZone.html.