Thread: Is there voice-changer software for Mac?

Is there voice-changer software for Mac?

I am using a Macbook and i am searching for a voice changer software that can work in the Macbook. I have searched on the Google and found that there a number of Voice changer software available for the Windows operating system such as "AV Voice Changer Software" which are very good and effective. I want to know that such voice changer software's are for Macbook or not, if they are there then suggest me some of them.

Re: Is there voice-changer software for Mac?

As you have mentioned that you want a voice changer software for your Macbook there are software's available and the beat among them is "Voice Candy". You can try these voice changer software which specially made for Macbook's these will resolve your issue of voice changing effect in the apple Macbook's.

Dr. V Guest

The best voice changer that will work very effectively is the apple's Voice candy 1.2.1. These voice changer is available on the apple's website and you can download these application from there which is absolutely free of cost, these is the best option from where you will get the voice changer for your Macbook.

I have download the Voice changer 1.2.1 from the apple's website and installed it in the Macbook, it is working fine but i wanted a feature that can change a natural recorded voice in another format which is supported by the Macbook such as the "Bruce" or "Victoria" voices found in the Mac program but it is not available in these software suggest me a website from where i can get these application, any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

Dr. V Guest

There are a number features available in the Voice candy software and the alteration of the voice is one of them. To get these feature you have to read the manual page which comes with the download which will help you to do the alteration of the voices but remember that it is limited feature and you can't do much with these in the application.

If you want to convert the natural voices which are In the format of .WAV file then you can go for the "Audio Hijack Pro" application. These application is very good in voice conversion and at the same time it also support a number of other features which are available in the other software, it converts from any recorded format to the format which are playable in the Mavbook.

You can also try MorphVOX Mac from Screaming Bee. It should be out of beta, but they are still looking for feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Naimah View Post
    I am using a Macbook and i am searching for a voice changer software that can work in the Macbook. I have searched on the Google and found that there a number of Voice changer software available for the Windows operating system such as "AV Voice Changer Software" which are very good and effective. I want to know that such voice changer software's are for Macbook or not, if they are there then suggest me some of them.