Thread: Event Viewer: Warning ID 1014 on Windows 7

Event Viewer: Warning ID 1014 on Windows 7

I just installed Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium Motherboard Gigabyte H57M-USB3, Intel Core I5 661. I find in the log event viewer of Windows 7 64 bit warnings with the following messages: "The resolution called isatap.tele2 expired when none of the configured DNS server’s responded." or "The resolution called sdmc.devicevm.com expired when none of the configured DNS servers responded." or "The resolution called dns.msftncsi.com expired when none of the configured DNS servers responded." always with an event ID equal to 1014. What can I do to fix this?

Re: Event Viewer: Warning ID 1014 on Windows 7

Firstly, the message is not an error message. This is a warning regarding the resolution of certain DNS DNS name. Your computer has sent requests for DNS name resolution to a DNS server (usually that of your ISP) and the server did not respond and therefore these events have been registered having regard to the expiration of the timeout response from the server. The conclusion is that you do not have problems with your computer. If you want these alerts are not displayed, you can try other public DNS servers like with the IP address 8.8.8.8 and see if they disappear or not.

Thank you for your reply. I will try to mug up the issue. Just leave that issue and consider it as solved. Now I need help for another thing. I just deploy a Windows 2008 R2 AD in my company was still working in Workgroup. I am trying to integrate client and migrate local profiles to new domain profile. On positions in XP is very simple with the tool Moveuser.exe (moveuser user domain \ user / y). The concern is that I have a post in Windows Seven (Moveuser.exe does not) and I cannot find the solution. What is the procedure?

Windows VISTA / 7, you can use a script to do your job. I have given the script in the attachment file you just need to download that thing and need to perform few changes according to your requirement. If you face any problem in running this script then let me know about that I will try to resolve that but for that you have to provide some more information related to that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

By running the script, I receive an error message saying the domain does not exist or could not be reached, despite the change I am listed on the site (Put the domain name line 28) This is my domain test.com, changing the file is "dc = test, dc = com" I run the script from a member account directors' and not the account move from where this mistake is coming.

Perhaps it is a DNS error. Please verify that the client computer is currently using the correct DNS server and the DNS server is configured properly. I recommend you first use the domain administrator for the script. I am sure this will resolve your problem, and one more thing you need to do a lot of trial and error for the perfect running of this script.

Moveuser is not supported with Windows 7 and avoids tinkering. Profwiz uses. User Profile Wizard will migrate your profile with that of your local area and you retain all your parameters. It is this tool used in the IT world and it is free. You just need to search that and download it on your system. This is the easiest solution that I can provide for solving the problem.