Thread: Windows 7 defrag tool enough ?

Windows 7 defrag tool enough ?

The defrag tool uses algorithms to reorder the best files on the disk. The pieces of files scattered on the disk are displaced turns in the available disk space (not used by files ) temporarily , then relocated to a suitable place. This fragmentation is thus much more easily than the available disk space is important. I am using windows 7. I want to know that Windows 7 defrag tool is enough or we download any new and advanced tool? Please suggest.

Re: Windows 7 defrag tool enough ?

You can use MyDefrag that is a software Defragmentation for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 , Vista and 7. Compared to the defragmenter included with Windows , it has various advantages. Not only is it faster than Windows and uses fewer resources , but as a bonus it has 2 different defragmentation strategies more effective than those of Windows.

* The method "fast "is well suited to everyday use .
    * The method " complete " which allows to defragment completely.

You can use Defraggler that is also a tool Defragmentation of HDDCreated by the team CCleaner and Recuva, for defragment hard drive more efficiently and faster than the Windows utility . It runs on Windows 32 and 64- Bit . It also includes the following options :
    * Planning defragmentation
    * defragmentation of files / records sought
    * verifying the integrity of partitions
    * moving large files to the end of the disc.

Your system may have several common problems including repeated crashes , slow when launching or closing Windows.These various delays are mainly due to a fragmented hard disk . Aside from the built- in Windows defragmenter , there are also freeware defrag with the same capabilities and see even more. Auslogics Disk Defrag was designed to optimize the operation of your hard drive. It should be noted that a fragmented disk increases the speed of the read head disk.

I am using O & O Defrag tool. The strength of the O & O Defrag is their speed, it is much faster than the Windows tool , and its other competitors. In addition, a built-in Task Scheduler can launch an automatic defragmentation on a regular basis . O & O Defrag is running Windows 7/Vista/XP ( 32 and 64bit ) and 2000 Pro. Once this period has elapsed , the program is blocked . You can activate it at any time by entering a valid license key . You get the full version , which saves you a relocation .

Diskeeper Lite is a defragmentation software much more powerful than the one supplied as standard with Windows XP . The free version of Diskeeper has broadly the same functionality as the full version (paid ) , except that it is not possible to automate tasks. It does not add much in terms of features compared to Windows defragmenter.

Windows 7 native defragger doesn't defrag as fast or as comprehensively (esp system files defrag) as the better third party defraggers. Also, the lack of full fledged GUI and control options can often be a pain. IMHO, third party automatic defraggers are far superior.

pixelbob Guest

I use Tune up Utilities for system maintenance. I don't usually defrag due to my large disk space.

defrag tool is enough for only drive defragment. Its defreag the drive and . I think its a nice tool for Microsoft Production. Its so much better. If you have to maintain your registry and edit in registry then I think Tune Up is best and its provides so many functionality as compare to other.