Thread: Windows 7 disc not able to boot in BIOS

Windows 7 disc not able to boot in BIOS

I have a desktop machine and the thing is that I need to perform a clean install of the same. The problem is that I am not able to perform the task well as the BIOS wont detect the disc well. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be worked and process as needed.

Re: Windows 7 disc not able to boot in BIOS

The problem could be with the disc that you have. Check out for the disc that you are using. It will be better for you to get the thing work as needed. I hope it will let the desired implementation to get processed. Use another disc and then try for the change. I hope you may then get to a better solution and get worked with the same. Check out for the thing. This will be better.

There is a possibility that the optical drive that you use may have some issue and this is the reason you are not able to function or get the change to be worked as needed. It will be better for you to get sort of the thing. So check out for the same that is make a cleaning of the drive with a solution and make the lens clean. As it is been done you can then check for the change and work well.

Update the latest BIOS under the same. This will be better for you. This is needed to get work well for the same. I hope this will be better for you and make the changes to get process as needed.The flashing of the same and then get the latest BIOS to be implemented. As needed it will be better for you. So get the thing and make it work.