Thread: Windows 7 on HEL80

Windows 7 on HEL80

I have the compal HEL80 laptop with windows 7 install in it. Previously I was having the windows XP but windows 7 is much good performance than the XP . It is having all drivers installed in it except the card reader and the fingerprint scanner. It is giving the very good performance but still I will like to know the more feature and other program through which I can increase my performance. So I just need a proper guidance of solution to improve my laptop performance.

Re: Windows 7 on HEL80

As you are having the windows 7 which is the latest operating system of the windows . windows 7 is easy to install and when you install it in your computer then it get easily updated and its comes with the install drivers so the user don't need to install the driver from the other sources and during the process of updating it automatically update those drivers which are not install or missing in your system.

I am having the laptop HEL80 in which i am using the windows 7 . My computer is virus infected and I don't want to lose my data by formatting so I have decided to take recovery CD . So I want to know what is the process to make the recovery of the windows 7 . Now I need a proper solution for the recovery of my Windows 7

In order to save your data and drivers from the formating of the windows then you can get the drivers and data save by making the recovery cd . Most of the company manufacturer provides the recovery cd you just have to ask the support and service centre. If you don't get it then you can make recovery by going to the windows start menu and get from the control panel.

It is awkward to play games on it as for example Need For Speed Carbon which is not possible to play this game at the max resolution of 7 where as it is around 20-30 fps in Vista. Even you are not able to play the old game which we can play on windows XP. But windows7 is quite sturdy in rest of the part. Windows 7 is able with the open install package like UAC and LUA File Virtualization and where as Vista is disabled with the UAC and LUA File Virtualization.

I am having the same model of Compal HELSO Laptop on which I am going to analysis the windows 7 64bit beta and have facing the problem with my Wireless Select Switch which does not work properly. I am new to this operating stem and have no thought about this. However, I have some idea about the power state in Bluetooth and wifi radios. When one of the switch is turn on then automatically both the Bluetooth and wifi turns off. So I need a proper solution to get rid with this problem.

I am using the Compal HEL80 from the past 3 month having Windows 7 on my computer. While using this I got the problem with the working of Microsoft Office 2003. I even upgraded my Windows 7 with the 32 bit with their clean installation. So just make note that Microsoft Office 2003 is not responsive with the Windows 7. So is there any patch file provided by the Microsoft. I need a solution to this problem and wants to know that there is any patch available which can solve my problem to some extent and if there is no solution then should I have to change my windows 7 again to my previous Windows Vista.