Thread: Snow Leopard and HP Laserjet 1022

Snow Leopard and HP Laserjet 1022

I am having an issue while trying to connect the HP LaserJet 1022 Printer with the Snow Leopard running system. Actually i have gone through the review and find that they both are compatible with each other. But while i connected the same with USB and when trying to print it freezes and i am unable to print with the same. So if you have any solution then post here to help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Snow Leopard and HP Laserjet 1022

I think that you are running with the older driver for the printer which might be creating issue with the printing. As per my knowledge this is seen in the older version of the driver only. The issue of printing is resolved in the new ve4rsion of the software which can help you for the issue. So update the driver and work with the printer.

As per your suggestion i have gone to the HP site and downloaded the latest software for the HP printer. I have then install the driver into the system running with the same but let me tell you that this is not working for me. Installation of the driver still not making any change into the system. So if you can then go through the same.

If this is the issue then i will advise you to download and install the software from the below given link which is released by the Apple for supporting the device of yours with the Snow Leopard. So if you can then go through the below given link and download the same to work with the issue of yours. Here is the link to download.
    HP Laserjet 1022

If your problem is not yet resolved and you are still getting the issue with the same then i will advise you to first contact the HP regarding the issue which you are going through and see what reply you are getting from there. As they are the developer and if this is the issue with the driver then they will provide you the one which work for your system. So try this out and work with the same.