Thread: Windows 7 and Firewall System Restore Problems

Windows 7 and Firewall System Restore Problems

The backup tool for the OS + restoration scheme proposed by Win7 is adequate? I think that you guys might have understood what I am trying to do.?! When I am trying to restore my operating system, I am having Windows 7 and Firewall System Restore Problems. Similarly, the firewall Win7 does it address what is expected of it? If the answer is no, I'm interested in proposals for names of other software!! I am expecting some quicker help from your side.

Re: Windows 7 and Firewall System Restore Problems

To safeguard the system there was a problem on this forum, I can not find it yet but if I put my hands on it I'll give the link. It was about image recognition system created by Windows 7 after a disk crash disk image was created on another partition. This is not a common problem but it must still be taken into account. The member in question was recovered with a disk image recovery software but windows 7 does not recognize the image except that which was originally created. So basically even if you put his image as the nose he does not recognize as his backup if it was changed address and even if you change the partition letter he does not seem to recognize.

To safeguard the system there was a problem on this forum, I can not find it yet but if I put my hands on it I'll give the link. It was about image recognition system created by Windows 7 after a disk crash disk image was created on another partition. This is not a common problem but it must still be taken into account.
    Thank you for the warning!! I see that is compatible DriveImageXML Win7, having had good experiences with me will probably continue to use it.

As a Personal Firewall is better to be at ease with the power to configure it properly, so the best is to try. I would like to tell you that, by default, the firewall in Windows 7 does not control the output. In this issue devoted to the integrated firewall in Windows 7, we present the features of this firewall that can exploiter for both neophytes in automatic mode for advanced users in advanced mode. Attention in the first mode the firewall only filters incoming connections while in the second mode it filters both the inbound and outbound duplex mode, improving considerably the safety of your PC.