Thread: Slow Authentication on Linux

Slow Authentication on Linux

Hello,
    I raise this topic to see if someone uses the automatic authentication glpi on a linux server (debian for me) with the AD domain controller. If it works for you, what have you done? When I try to configure it I get very slow authentication.

My configuration:
    Debian, Apache 2, php, mysql, Glpi 0.70.2;

Thank you for your help.

Re: Slow Authentication on Linux

Hello
    It also interests me because I published with IE Citrix server address parameter in GLPI. If more users could log in at the same time, it would be great. Thank you to the dev for this great work.

Given the limited response to this, I concluded that users of Linux Glpi have so little problem they did not need to go to the forum. Among all the developers, there are surely have changed the code (they did for version 0.68) and for whom it works. Thank you again.

I made an installation of GLPI 0.71.1 FC9 on a server, apache is configured with kerberos on a Win2k3 AD domain. Equivalent to your authentication ntlm / apache. I applied this level authentication / web server, so access to the online donation is permitted only utilisateurx authenticated in AD. This authentication supports "Integrated Windows Authentication". Can you clarify the manip (Then I added in "Field storage _SERVER login in the variable" REMOTE_USER), because I do not see where you made the change.

Testing with your project, how many positions for authentication, I have not been able to test authentication with several posts that connect to the AD, apparently there would be performance issues when there are lots of posts (slowdowns connection)

malinhardly Guest

I am also interesting with project. You will also be prompted for a challenge password and optional company name, which you can leave blank. I live in Bangkok, and my production server is in the US.