Thread: Event ID: 3019 - Why do I have 150 of these in my system event logs?

Event ID: 3019 - Why do I have 150 of these in my system event logs?

I will try to be as clear as possible to explain my problem. I have two machines, one with windows 7 Ultimate and one Windows XP Pro. I would simply transfer data from one to another. The configuration is correct. I see the pc in both directions, and the contents of shared folders. However, my problem is slowness. Indeed, when transferring a file of any size (1kB txt or avi 300 MB), whatever the pc, it starts copying the data (visible in the browser) and if they cannot calculate the remaining time and eventually abandoned as the copy with more than 150 event logs and for this I am getting Event id 3019.

Re: Event ID: 3019 - Why do I have 150 of these in my system event logs?

I think I am also facing the same problem. I have already tried changing network cards without success. I have also tried to fix the flow of the two cards in full duplex mode and 100 half duplex. The drivers are ok. Hosts "clean" installation of less than two days. They are both connected via the switch of a freebox v5. It makes me think that I have not tried with another switch. Internet works perfectly on both machines. I am hoping to find the source of this problem.

Previously I was also having this kind of problem but not got the solution for the problem. Here are the mistakes that I was doing. I have not had the presence of mind to look in the observer of events; it is indeed a trouble when copying files from XP to windows 7 and faired to xp. I forgot to mention one point too, when I open the shared folder vista for example, from XP, I made a right click to create a new folder, the menu does not appear and explorer.exe “will restart "after a certain time.

Here is the error message returned by the Event Viewer: Message from the PC equipped with XP: The browser was unable to retrieve a list of domains from the browser master \ \ FORTRESS on the network \ Device \ NetBT_Tcpip_ (4219BEA2-55FD-42D4-90C6-2684EB5B25DA). The data is the error code. Message from the PC equipped with windows 7: Logoff an account. Subject: Security ID: Fortress \ Guest Account Name: Guest Account Area: Fortress

Same problem using the ip address of pc. Here is the ID of the draw except pc windows 7: Open Session: 4624 Log: 4634, a new error has appeared on the PC in XP: The redirector failed to determine the type of connection. Event ID: 3019. I have tried all the measures that you have mentioned but then also I am facing error. If you have any other suggestion then let me know.

I am having my pc in a workgroup. Things have improved since, in effect, Kaspersky install a network protocol, called "Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS 6 Filter". Once this option is unchecked, no worries. He remade the same mistake as before in version 4.5 and oddly, even after the virus disabled the protocol are all the same assets. I can now transfer my data from one PC to another without problem even if it seems to me between two Windows XP, the transfer are all the same faster.