Thread: KB915597 (Definition: 1.83.1268.0) creating issues

KB915597 (Definition: 1.83.1268.0) creating issues

Hi I have long had a problem with updates and each time there are more problems and I can not fix them. I attempted to install automatically, then from the Microsoft page, then create a restore point and the system be re-introducing all the command line but does not work, turn off the User Account Control and the antivirus and nothing either. So I would greatly appreciate any help. Any other information about this problem would be useful for me, so feel free to discuss about it.

Re: KB915597 (Definition: 1.83.1268.0) creating issues

First I recommend to clean the update history, for it follows the following steps:
    1. Click on the Start menu, then "All Programs" and finally on "Accessories".
    2. Right Click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as Administrator".
    3. Enter the following command and press ENTER :
      REGSVR32 Wuaueng.dll
    4. Then type the following commands one by one :
      REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL

REGSVR32 ATL.DLL

REGSVR32 WUCLTUX.DLL

REGSVR32 wups.dll

Wups2.dll REGSVR32

REGSVR32 WUWEBV.DLL

I think that you might went wrong while installing an update. So try to install it once again but before that, I think that you will have to do the recovery of your operating system. Well, the solution is simple for doing that:
    1. Restart the computer.
    2. Before the Windows logo appears press the F8 key to enter boot menu of the operating system.
    3. Of the options that appear choose the one that says: "Last Known Good Configuration" and press Enter.
    4. Since between Windows can be tested by connecting to Messenger and ready.
    5. Restart the computer to enter normal mode (without pressing F8) and that's it, from now on there will be no connection problems.

I think that this should help you.

In Windows XP this problem is common after the usb virus become typical registration Wednesday (in my little old computer I use for downloads and several things ever happened to me, only I've seen on computers sometimes bring me to "fix") in my notebook with WinVista not a single error so far, and my team that I have with superheavy seven, zero failures, and because according to what they already said about this problem would directly related to malware in xp is very easy to happen if you do not have installed at least one block of registration, and in seven given the uac is more than enough.

This is an attack of malware , a virus that affects the new operating system, namely the emergence of a black screen right after the user logs on. The ruling, which could cause discomfort to millions of users of Microsoft, also affects Windows Vista, XP, NT and Windows 2000. When the user starts the system, the screen goes black. The desktop, taskbar, system tray and other visible elements disappear in a fade to black. After investigating the claims of its users, the Redmond company explained in its security blog that this behavior of the system is mainly due to some type of malware such as viruses Daonol, not a bug in the security update, such as believed in the early hours. At least, within the possibilities being considered, that is the option that currently has more strength.

The research included detailed analysis of the July security updates and the latest version of the MSRT (Malicious Software Removal Tool - Removal Tool Malicious Software), and high-priority updates that are not security were released in July. Our organization Security Support (CSS Security) also has been a significant occurrence of this type of incidents in the world, so no one can speak of a widespread phenomenon that is not widespread. Isolated cases have been filed, they are usually associated with certain families of malware as Daonol.