Thread: How do I watch DVD's in Windows 7 Media Center

How do I watch DVD's in Windows 7 Media Center

I can not read the dvd with Windows 7 Media Center. When I insert the DVD into the drive a window appears saying : " windows media player can not play the DVD because no compatible dvd decoder is installed on your computer ". Windows 7 includes software Windows Media Player 12 , to read all kinds of multimedia files. It will therefore serve you for everything related to music, whether listening to a CD or MP3But also to create MP3 from an audio CD or to burn MP3s to a CD- Audio. I want to know that how do I watch DVD's in Windows 7 Media Center.

Re: How do I watch DVD's in Windows 7 Media Center

To play an audio CD, insert it into the CD / DVD of your computer. After a few moments, a dialog box appears , asking you what you want to do with the disc . Then select "Play Audio CD with Windows Media Player . Depending on your preferences check or uncheck the box " Always do this for audio CDs . Windows 7 includes software Windows Media Player 12 , to read all kinds of multimedia files. It will therefore serve you for everything related to music, whether listening to a CD or MP3But also to create MP3 from an audio CD or to burn MP3s to a CD- Audio.

To play a video DVD , insert it into the DVD drive of your computer. After a few moments , a dialog box appears , asking you what you want to do with the disc. Then select "Play a DVD movie with Windows Media Player . Depending on your preferences check or uncheck the box "Always do this for DVD movie . It is also possible to use Windows Media Center to play music . The DVD starts automatically and the Windows Media Player automatically defaults to full screen mode . Simultaneously press the "Alt + Enter " keys to view the image in windowed mode .

I do not really encounter the same concerns , however , I also met some trouble when the DVD playback on Windows 7 ( Pro Edition Final I specify ) . For my part , for example , when watching a DVD in WMP Windows 7, the reading is done correctly (until now), but if for example I want to fast forward or rewind , it happens very often that the image does and displayed more than when I release the button forward / backward fast , but the film is the image ... So the sound . And if I want to prevent this , I must close the program completely and restart .

Windows Media Center software is included in the high-end versions of Vista and Seven and also in Windows XP Media Center Edition. We will examine this issue more precisely the version of Seven . With its simplified user interface and aesthetics , your PC can become a true recreation area all-in- one ! This application allows ultraconviviale from A to Z , the complete management of all your digital content . The user can , using his remote control, a keyboard or a mouse organize media library , listen to music files , watch DVDs and videos , create slideshows and edit photos , play in full screen on its TV.

Check the steps:
    1. Insert the DVD you want to play in a DVD player .
    2. (Optional) If the main DVD title menu does not appear automatically in the screen start, go to TV + MoviesThen click DVD read.
    3. Click the appropriate button on the DVD menu to play the DVD .
    4. For the next chapter of the DVD , move the mouse and click the button Following transport controls .
    5.To return to the previous chapter of the DVD , move the mouse and click the button Previous transport controls .
    6. To stop playing the DVD , move the mouse then click the button Stop transport controls