Thread: Session "Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE" because error: 0xC000000D using win 7 64bit

Session "Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE" because error: 0xC000000D using win 7 64bit

For exactly nine days, I return to the observer error events of Directors following: "The session" Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE "was adopted with the following error: 0xC000000D" MSE installed, would it be a problem on a SHIFT? Have you any idea of resolution? Operating system I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit. I need the solution for this Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE.

Re: Session "Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE" because error: 0xC000000D using win 7 64bit

With the file browser go here: (example given for Windows 7) C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Microsoft Security Essentials \ Support and delete the file: MSSEOOBE.etl. Restart your computer system and then try again. I am sure that this will solve your problem, if you have any other problem then let me know, I will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Re: Session "Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE" because error: 0xC000000D using win 7 64bit

I will suggest you to repair your system.
    1. Insert the disc.
    2. Restart your computer using the power button.
    3. If prompted, press any key to boot from the Windows installation disk. If your computer is not configured to boot from a CD or DVD, see the documentation that came with the computer. It may be necessary to modify the BIOS settings of your computer.
    4. Choose the language settings, then click Next.
    5. If you use the Windows installation disk, click Repair your computer.
    6. Select the Windows installation that you want to repair, and then click Next.
    7. Menu System Recovery Options, click on a tool to open it.

For solving your problem you have to follow these steps. MSE Download from its official site (depending on your version of Windows) is a new version of ESM. Uninstall MSE currently installed on your PC. Restart your PC even if the installer does not ask you. Install the installation file previously downloaded MSE. Do the automatic scan and update automatically provided at the end of the installation. Reboot your PC at the end.

Thank you for the suggestion but I still get the error in the observer 0xC000000D event after performing this procedure. The icon indicates that MSE but my computer is protected. Should I ignore this error or does that indicate my computer may not be safe? If you have any other solution for my problem then please let me know about it.

I ran the first elements 7.0 Adobe on windows 7 OS. I try to burn DVD when the software encounters an error and quits. The error code is 0xc000000d software exception occurred in the application at the place 0x78138aa0. Error message also received from the folder authplay.dll. Many software users having similar issues with no real way to make the OS to windows 7.

I was also facing similar problem but I have solved the problem and it had nothing to do with the DVD burner. I have burned several projects before this one using the EP. This ended up being an issue of file size of file and the program runs smoothly. Anyone using this software to do very careful of the size of files that you access.