Thread: Windows 7 NTFS and Share Permissions

Windows 7 NTFS and Share Permissions

Recently I have connected my work group that is having windows 7 ultimate and their names are ws01 and ws02. The thing I am trying to test the relationship between the shared and NTFS permissions. I have created folder and I have named it as “Test” and then I have that folder on ws01. But I am facing problem windows 7 NTFS and share permission

Re: Windows 7 NTFS and Share Permissions

For guest accounts, a small cunning fox. Hence the expression: Cute as a bully. Good revenues problem. Due to a LAN if you want to connect a computer system to retrieve files you are obligated to present you as a guest, you is not the administrator of the computer system, my explanation is boring. So I need a better solution for this problem.

I am the administrator of the computer system and the irony is that from a computer system client I can recover files on computer system but a host from the host computer system I cannot access the client computer system! I am also in the same queue of searching the answer for this problem. If anyone find the solution for this problem then please let me know.

It works one way and not ds the other, I already saw it. I think if you forget to turn windows 7 firewall even for even this one is boring if not checked your address and your network subnet masks, tried to have the same. It sucks because this BLEM something idiot but to find. If you ever find the meantime (it will look a little further) let me know.

I heard about the activation of sharing files simple or advanced but this function is only available on windows 7 pro it is displaying the message that there might be a patch for the famous security tab ( located in Tools / Folder Options) I did a search and I found. Unfortunately it does not work. I thought that something idiot but always good, must find!

Did you try to use the network wizard setting? You will go check pc display all your connections. Then you click on the map of each local network I think if you're in network. Then you make property, you do click on anything and you do install then protocol and IPX / Netbios patient and you do it on both and you try again and you still satisfies you has enabled guest account on both.

I have exactly the same problem, I have the following configuration: Freebox V3 router mode ON wireless card, and 2 laptop. I have exactly the same error message on mine (A). Yet the two are connected to the Internet without problem, I installed the IPX / NETBIOS and the two see each other computers in the workgroup. The two computer have a guest account active and in right click / post work / manage / users and local groups I added the guest director. In short, I understand why it does not work's way.