Thread: Not able to open shortcut from start menu under Windows 7

Not able to open shortcut from start menu under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that the shortcut is not able to get it worked. Please help me out so that I can work which will be better to get the issue sorted. I hope to get a better solution for the same. It is very much essential to get the thing worked out. Please do help me out.

Re: Not able to open shortcut from start menu under Windows 7

The problem can be resolved well by formatting the system and functioning well as needed. It will be better for you. So do check out by functioning well that is needed. You need to format the system well that is by deleting the partitions and function which will be better that is needed. I suppose it will be that you can check for the change well. So do make the aspects which will be better.

It could be done well which will be sorted well that is getting the reinstallation of the application well. Do check out for the same which will be better. It is essential that you do check out for the same. It will be better that you check out and process for the desired aspect that is needed. Make the installation of the drivers under safe mode. It will be better.

Another way through which you can make the desired aspect to be functioned. Type msconfig in the searchbox and choose Hide all Microsoft service and check out under the selective startup tab. Disable the service and then make the changes which will be better for you. So do look out and make the essential changes to be processed. Do look out for the change.