Thread: Windows 7 search option not functioning

Windows 7 search option not functioning

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is that the application the search feature is not able to function or work well. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the thing to be processed well. Hope to get a better solution for the same in order to get the desired change to be processed.

Re: Windows 7 search option not functioning

In order to work well for the same that is the operating system may have some bug due to which it is not able to function well. So in order to get the desired thing to be processed well it is necessary that you do check for the change which will be better for you. So do check and function for the same which will be better for you. I hope it will be better for you. Look out for the same.

Make a clean install of the application that is operating system. This will be better for you to get sort the thing that is needed. It will be better for you to get the issue to be sorted and function. You need to format the system by deleting the partition and then check for the change it will be better. So do look out for the same and then process accordingly. which will be better for you.

There is another way through which you can make the desired aspects to be functioned and make the changes to be processed. All you need to do is to use the Windows 7 DVD and then make the thing to be processed well that can be done with the use of Recover mode. It will be better for you to get the issue to be sorted and function that is needed. So do make the amendments to be worked.