Thread: My computer or control panel not able to load well in Windows 7

My computer or control panel not able to load well in Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been upgraded with Windows 7. The problem is that when I click or try to open My computer or Control panel the status bar that loads in the bar loads but do not show up any icons. It is completely blank. I have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out for the thing which would be better. Hope to get a better solution for the same which would indeed lead to a proper output.

Re: My computer or control panel not able to load well in Windows 7

As you have upgraded the system it is needed and essential that you do process well which will be better for you. all you need to check out by functioning that is needed. All you need to do is to check out by processing well that is by performing a clean install of the application that is necessary. You need to check out by formatting the system and then work well which will be better for you.

There is another way through which you can make the change well which will be better for you and process that is needed. In order to get the issue to be sorted it is necessary that you check out that the system is properly functioning and is not appended with any bug or issues. So do look out for the thing and then get to a proper solution or output. It will be better for you.

You need to scan the system well by using a good antivirus application which will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out by using a good and powerful antivirus application that will be better for you to get the issue to be sorted. Do look out for the same and then properly g\figure out for the thing that will be better for you. So do check and function for the same as needed. I hope it will be better for you.

Run the system under safe mode and then install all the drivers that is needed well. Perform a reinstallation well under the same and then check out. it could be that the safe mode do not have much of the embedded application or settings for the features which will be better for you. So do check and make the things to be processed I hope it will be proper.