Thread: Explorer.exe Freeze (AppCrash) Constantly in windows 7

Explorer.exe Freeze (AppCrash) Constantly in windows 7

I am on windows 7 ultimate 64bit version and i wanted to know why my Explorer.exe Freeze (AppCrash) Constantly. I face this error as soon as i try to copy and paste a simple text file or a folder. sometimes it crashes when i rename the folder and also sometimes crashing occurs randomly. Can anyone here fix this problem.

Re: Explorer.exe Freeze (AppCrash) Constantly in windows 7

Several reasons for error in Window Explorer Programs with malfunctioning, hardware and so on if every time you close Windows Explorer it throws the error Restart the computer in safe mode by pressing F8 opens and closes to see if it generates the error if the error is not generated then go to start -> run -> msconfig -> General -> Click Selective Startup uncheck load startup items. Will then mark the services tab option upon OK hide microsoft services. The remaining ones you click off everything. Finally apply and restart

It appears as you have disabled the UAC by mistake so it will be better to check it if yes, activate it and test ... on my windows 7 ultimate i was also getting the same error after activating it i finally fixed this freezing error of Windows Explorer, the laptop has Home Premium and it works perfectly from after that.

When I open a folder of any file of explorer.exe in a few seconds it closes and then restarts. Back to square one, and i have to start all over again. Everything repeats. The windows explorer stopped functioning, among others problem are view and some small bugs, I'm wanting to go back to xp. If someone has a clue about this please help.

If you try simple things like a simple right click or drag a file within Windows Explorer, the damned close and reopen with error, while you do nothing. After deep investigations with NOD32 and Windows Defender, which caught nothing, I decided to go for the old method of visual observation and noticed that the timestamp of explorer.exe was changed. In short, any type the attacker decided to change my original explorer.exe for this buggy that is in the system. I tried using the original installation CDs from Vista and recover the system.