Thread: Windows 7 frequently 'Not Responding' on applications seems tied to antivirus live scanning

Windows 7 frequently 'Not Responding' on applications seems tied to antivirus live scanning

My tests of the new platform from Microsoft let me very good impressions and as I 've never done or was last a partition installed Vista , I now find myself in recent weeks with an MSI Wind U100 under Seven and I 'm not disappointed. But now offer a version of Windows Seven unable to run more than 3 applications , I have a feeling that Microsoft takes the net book owners kindly by the hand , in the sandbox. I need to Windows 7 frequently 'Not Responding' on applications seems tied to antivirus live scanning. Please help.

Re: Windows 7 frequently 'Not Responding' on applications seems tied to antivirus live scanning

Anti -virus firewall Orange gathers in a single software modules to provide protection to you or your computer ( s ) permanent protection . Subscription to the offer allows you to benefit from protection on 3 computers simultaneously. You can download the latest version of the software on the following page : Download Anti - Virus Firewall V7. This new version, compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows (7, XP and Vista ) , includes a detection engine and uninstall antivirus software already installed in your computer , thus avoiding potential conflicts.

Re: Windows 7 frequently 'Not Responding' on applications seems tied to antivirus live scanning

The free version of antivirus Avast 5 for personal use only , includes a improved detection of viruses and spyware. It has an anti - rootkit real-time mode silencers for games, it real-time scanning of files open or running , it looks for malware in incoming email and outgoing. It checks the files downloaded during line chats with eg MSN / Windows Messenger and Other instant messaging.

Avira AntiVir Personal is free antivirus for use staff. It continuously monitors in real time your computer identifying and detecting programs such as viruses naturally but also the trojan ( Trojan horses ), worms and other malicious programs such as adware ( adware in English ) and spyware ( spyware English ) It also has a protection and dialer rootkit.

Kaspersky Lab announced that consumer products are compatible with public Windows 7. The migration to these versions compatible with Windows 7 is free, you do not have to wait to buy our products. No matter how you use your computer, you can enjoy the full range of Windows 7 knowing that your product Kaspersky Lab continues to provide a level of protection you 'd expect from a leader in PC security. Main advantages of the compatibility of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and Kaspersky Anti -Virus 2010 with Windows 7.

scan ur registry, munally sacn ur pc for some virus like this
    Go to start menu
    click on RUN tab
    Type cmd
    type dir/ah/w
    check if there is file name like autorun.inf, .exe files which are suspicious to u
    and then type attrib -r -a -s -h and file name like, attrib -r -a -s -h autorun.inf and press enter
    then type del and file name and press enter
    scan ur registry for errors there could be error in registry keys, u can use some registry cleaner (reginout) that may help u

sunnyrepairs Guest

Scan ur pc with some gud antivirus and use reginout regcleaner to fix ur problem hope it will solve ur problem
    Best of luck

I will implement your recommendations as soon as possible. I actually deleted the VM I had started, and I intend to reinstall from scratch since the DVD ISO image testing of Windows 7 that I kept.Indeed , by mistake , I clicked a little too fast to install , and I could not enter the key . The bizarre thing is that even without it , Windows 7 running. But my goal is to be " clean "with Microsoft, and I prefer to do things correctly . Before you uninstall , I tried Install or Update Virtual Machine Additions But without much success . Same for the network: I tried all the possibilities without this changes nothing.