Thread: Media Center TV in full screen does not maintain aspect ratio

Media Center TV in full screen does not maintain aspect ratio

I am using Media Center for nearly four months for watching TV, videos, recorded TV, etc. Awaiting a short while ago the content is always in the correct aspect ratio, with the top and the bottom black border. Media Center looks for switch at will to stretch mode and there are no top and bottom border. People are stretched vertically, making them to look tall and thin. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem?

Re: Media Center TV in full screen does not maintain aspect ratio

I and many people do seem to encounter the same problem. Why cannot we remember the company WMC Resources zoom settings? I have my preferences, to remind the sick every time I switch channels. I use Win7 64-bit Ultimate supports 1920x1200 (16:10) flat panel display WMC Resources. This is a legitimate and fundamental issue, needs urgent attention.

Spent nearly a year of Windows 7, I noticed that it seems to have "forgotten" to set the orientation. My work and operation of the network in Windows Server 2008 Windows 7 laptops hundreds of companies, and it can only be fixed by deleting the user's files a lot of problems. It note that another failure is that the wireless adapter disabled arises spontaneously. Whether this is due Windows 7 itself, I do not know.

Dr. V Guest

You can try to follow these steps for solving the problem. First you have to click and start and then type regedit in the start search box and then hit enter. Then you have to navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MediaCenter\Settings\VideoSettings
    Then you have to scroll down till you find ZoomMode_ATSC, ZoomMode_DVD, ZoomMode_TV and ZoomMode_Video. After that you have to double click on any of these entries and then replace it with the values of your choice.

Under what circumstances, what frequencies with which applications, how many applications are in service at the same time, etc. Because these messages often happens without it have a virus infection. Windows 7 is far from perfect, do not forget that it is "full" and sold with bug just a dll that is defective here skid. try this: will function in the Excecutive and type "mrt" (without the quotes) if you have the service pack this feature of Windows will monitor all system files and repair files failed. But must you have started the original Windows CD.

Although at the end of the scan did you put the Windows CD in the drive and tap the button again to just repair the system files. If after that the computer system still works poorly should be considered a virus carriage. Have you tried the log BiDefender as antivirus or something similar to that because if you have not then I will surely suggest you to do so?

I thought that titanium was an operating system more sophisticated than a basic, and not a pirated system. I will try to get operating system windows 7 more "legal" and I'll see if my problems are solved crash. That said, I just noticed another problem when I start my PC it myself out the office in less than a minute, but it still passes quarter was cranking in a vacuum a quarter of an hour in which I cannot throw anything, as the CPU is occupied almost 100% even when and if I try to launch a game, lag.