Thread: Attention UK customers informed that your full packaged product has A Non-Genuine Key

Attention UK customers informed that your full packaged product has A Non-Genuine Key

Are you a Microsoft consumer in the United Kingdom who has been knowledgeable that the product key used to install and stimulate your installation of Windows 7 brought as a full packaged product (genuine-looking put on the market package, Certificate of legitimacy, yellow-orange product key sticker, monogrammed discs, etc) is a Non-Genuine product key. If so, and your full packaged manufactured goods materials are deemed to be high superiority counterfeits, Microsoft determine to reinstate your full packaged product for free beneath their Complimentary Replacement Program.

Re: Attention UK customers informed that your full packaged product has A Non-Genuine Key

It seems that they have had this "product identification service" in position in the UK for at slightest a year and a half, additional than the whole time I have been contributing in this, discussion, not once have I read no matter which regarding it until someone posted regarding it the recent past. Of course in the USA if your installation of XP or Office 2007 is ID would as no genuine and if you go subsequent to the prompts you are told of the flattering replacement program and told where to send the materials for estimation.

Re: Attention UK customers informed that your full packaged product has A Non-Genuine Key

The stateside, there has by no means been no matter which published in the FAQ extending the similar replacement program to moreover Vista or W7. If you are X, Vista, W7, or Office 2007 materials are believe additional than report as Genuine, in the USA there is nothing you be able to do regarding it. Additional than this UK program is set up so there is no necessitate for the installation to be ID'd as no genuine previous to the consumer be able to send in their materials as far as I know there's nothing similar to this obtainable here in the USA.

I have not comprise and heard of this examination in the UK. In addition as Dan has mentioned, in the US, most of them have comprise a similar service for XP, Vista and Office. I am 90% certain most of them do present it for Windows 7 (and they immediately have not updated the website), additional than I have not established confirmation yet. You have to make a note I have updated the Thread to demonstrate that the UK product classification service is not immediately for obstructed MSDN software. The UK site pages mention XP, Vista and Office 2007 additional than do not exclusively state that W7 is contained, additional than OTOH they do not specifically rule out W7, so they had superior be ready for an influx of hi-quality MSDN counterfeits.

At present the US admiring replacement program is not presented for Windows 7 or Office 2010. (You have to make a note of Office 2010 is not fraction of the UK admiring replacement program, moreover). It is probable that they determine to be presented, at a number of point, additional than as far as I have been capable to tell, it determine to not occur in the predictable opportunity. I might not place a reply to the Sticky titled, "Attention UK Customers knowledgeable that Your Full Packaged Product Has A Non-Genuine Key". I encompass contacted Microsoft UK Piracy (I be familiar with it would be superior called Antipiracy), and the response I established.

Give pleasure to take make a note of the ‘what do I necessitate to do’ and ‘what do I end up by means of’ segments. If your software is unadulterated, most of them determine to return it to you by means of a letter confirming it is genuine. If your software twists out to be a high superiority counterfeit, you determine to get a letter confirming that the software you sent in was counterfeit, and a free substitution copy. If your software is an obvious fake, then you get a letter confirming it is not genuine (most of them would not return the counterfeit software). Please in addition make a note of that due to irresistible demand, this service be able to take a small number of weeks previous to you receive a reply from us subsequent to sending in your product.

I am in Australia having brought my copy from a U.K. accumulate or store. Thought I would contribute to this in case it determine to assist alternatives by means of a similar dilemma. I had no idea my Windows was not genuine until I tried to download the XP Mode Virtual apparatus, until then the whole thing activated, Windows updated no tribulations. Regrettably I required to read no further than this you have comprise an MSDN Key for Windows Ultimate. Which has been obstructed for mistreatment, as it is a key that is not for sale to the universal public.