Thread: Event id 5719 stopping us deploying software

Event id 5719 stopping us deploying software

My computer has not been able to establish a secure session with a domain controller in the field of domain names for the following reasons. There are currently no logon servers available to service the application logon. I fully understand why I am getting this message, this field has been deleted and no longer exists. My question is how can I stop this server and on the same try to connect to the old domain name. I am really tired of seeing these error messages in my event log.

Re: Event id 5719 stopping us deploying software

I have a user who runs SBClient (version 5.3.3) on a Windows Vista machine. The working sessions are abandoned unexpectedly. The following errors were found in the event viewer: Event ID 5719 - the computer could not install a locked session with the domain controller. The other one is Event ID 1000 - censoring date / time for version 1.0.0.1 of the application SBClient.exe 0x3e51ae48.

I could access without problems on several ADCs, the error had to be somewhere else. After a few tests I noticed that it seemed as if the network connection at boot was not ready, as was already trying to communicate about it. A search on the Internet showed that there could possibly be due to my built-in Gigabit network card. To query the ADC (or any network requests) should be conducted behind (fully initialized until the network card), the following must be changed in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ Netlogon. The entry DependOnService double click to open and expand by value following. Then reboot the computer and the appropriate error should be gone.

I have with Windows 7 and the problem are occurring on the network drives using GPO which are currently not connected. GPresult reports that such scripts have been execute but the drives are not available. The other GPO are processed. I am local admin on the W7-client. The error says that this computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request. This may lead to authentication problems.

If the system lies on the domain controller for a particular domain. It is necessary to setup secure session for the primary domain contorller. At the secure session there are very less issue on the domain controller. For the drives which you had connected works sometime after a reboot. Try to restart for sometime.

Without a real solution found the best way is to simply reboots the computer and after that it worked. Although all the computers get the same image, it is probably in some cases the error occurs. The only solution is to add a new much newer PCI LAN card which might costs very less and removing the old one. This is due to old interface used in older cards and the same is hard to determine on the network.

In my case I had tried to look on the full registry of Windows for the server problem. After spending some time for the same I got some entry referring to the old domain. Here is the site and info that I found. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon \ DomainCache. I know it should not hurt to delete the old domain info Im, but is reluctant to change the registry without knowing for sure. I do not know if this is the problem