Thread: Standard User Account and User Account Controls Question

Standard User Account and User Account Controls Question

For every person who works at a computer can create create a user account respectively. This has a great advantage if the various people working on different tasks or simply want to protect their own written documents, pictures or other files from others. I am using Windows 7 here and I need some help here to get difference between Standard User Account and other UAC. What can I use account for more for managing users on the network.

Re: Standard User Account and User Account Controls Question

I am not sure about different settnisg but I think the UAC gives the traditional settings for all either user or admin. . So every person that has a user account, his own desktops from Windows personalize for themselves. This makes it much flexibile to use. Another advantage is that everyone on the local computer registered users on its own or has called Favorites.

Local user accounts on a computer also have other benefits, such as the granting of rights for different users or user accounts. Thus, for example, several people have Administrator rights, just as the main user is logged on the computer will get, just as a simple user or a guest account for the local system. Depending on the user, the registered person may make more or less on the computer.

Users who are registered as guests are allowed, such as System-wide changes or to make any such software to install. If your more different user accounts and the different ratings of the individual user wishes to learn about, then you should definitely check the next article, user accounts and user permissions read. In UAC they will a blocked for installing tools and removing the same. You cannot even modify a file in some cases.

In user account there are less privileges. The administrator of a computer can do everything on a local computer. One example is the installation of hardware and software, and system-wide settings. In that the UAC works same as what it does in user account. Also, the administrator can assign rights to any account for any files. This also applies to files that were saved by other users on the computer. The administrator has full access to other user accounts and can also change their passwords, or possibly block the user accounts.

Basically whatever you can do is by admin rights. This allows the administrator to create and delete user accounts on the local computer, and manage their passwords. The administrator can both took the contours, change the pictures on the different local user account and assign the other user. The account administrator can their own user not found, unless it is located on the local computer is another user account with administrator privileges. You can also checkback the UAC here for more settings.

If a person has an account on the local computer that is classified as a user, it cannot run on your local computer. A large and important feature disabled for that and these people cannot install any hardware or software on the computer. This person may only use the software and hardware that is already installed on the computer. The account name or account type cannot be accesed or change here so you does need to worry about the same.