Thread: Windows 7 constant blue screen error

Windows 7 constant blue screen error

I am running the Windows 7 into my system and getting blue screen of death appearing constantly. The error started automatically and i have not got the any idea about it. Here are the error:
    Code:
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xfffff8800c254ff8, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80002fff02e). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 120809-28579-01.
    If possible then please help me with the solution which will resolve the issue of mine. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 constant blue screen error

I think that there might be some hardware conflict with the system that is causing the issue with the same. I will advise you to remove the external hard drive, USB drive and all other non essential hardware from the computer from the computer as in most of the cases this is the only issue for the BSOD which you are getting. And then restart the computer to check whether you are getting the issue again or not.

It seems that the file system got corrupted and that is why you are getting the BSOD. I will advise you to start the computer with the last known configuration from the Advance boot menu which will let your Windows boot up with the configuration which was running perfectly. Just get into the Advance Boot Menu option and then select the Last Known Good Configuration (advanced) option and press enter. This might help you with the BSOD error of yours.

It seems the that any third party application on your computer might be having an issue with the drivers of it and not running properly with the Windows 7 that is why you are getting BSOD. I will advise you to Clean Boot the Windows 7 and then run the software update for application that you are using. So try this out and see whether you are getting it work or not.

There are some of the tricks has been suggested by the Microsoft when you are getting the issue of this kind with the Windows 7. You can use the Advance boot option to resolve the issue of yours. So if you wanted to try them all then you have to go through the below given link which will help you with the problem of yours
    Advance boot option.

The blue screen of death can also be caused with the virus that affect the Windows file system that you are going to use and not getting it work. I will advise you to install any good antivirus in your system and run the full system scanning with the Antivirus. It is better if you run the system into the Safe Mode and then run the Antivirus program