Thread: Windows 7 can't boot up at all. Safe Mode and Start Up Repair won't load

Windows 7 can't boot up at all. Safe Mode and Start Up Repair won't load

I have installed the Windows 7 on the system of mine which was working fine till yesterday and now started hanging on the start up screen and sits like that for long time. I have tried to boot in safe mode but no help. I have repaired the Windows with the CD but still getting the same issue. I have tried everything but nothing is working for me. So if you can then please let me know something to work with this issue. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 can't boot up at all. Safe Mode and Start Up Repair won't load

It seems that your system for corrupted and to work with the same there is only one solution that can help you with the problem of yours. You have to restore the system which can take back your system to the day when it was working all fine. So if you can then go through the system recovery and work with the issue. To restore the system you can use the WinRE.

I think that there might be some hardware failure which is not allowing the system to boot up. It is better to check for the all the hardware functionality whether they are working perfectly or having some problem. If found any problem then i will advise you to correct the problem of yours. Try this out and see how it works.

As per my knowledge your computer got infected with the Virus which infected the system of yours and to get rid of this issue you have to run the Antivirus program which will find the error and delete the virus if there is any virus infecting the same. So if you can then run antivirus but make sure that you are having latest update of the Antivirus.

If that is also not working for you then i will advise you to update the BIOS of your system which might be the problem for your issue. If you will update the BIOS then you will get the system of yours working with the same. Just do as i said and see whether it is working for you or not. Hope this will resolve your issue.

If all the replies given above is not working for you and you are still having the problem with the Windows 7 boot up then i will advise you to contact the developer of Windows 7 that is Microsoft. It can be possible that they are aware of the issue and having the possible solution to resolve the same. So if you can then contact them.