Thread: Why does Windows 7 having typing problems

Why does Windows 7 having typing problems

I am using Windows 7 in my system. I do not understand that I am getting some issue in Windows 7. The keyboard tying is not working fine while playing games. What should be done here to fix that. Soon I am going to add multimedia keyboard and now if the issue lies the same then there is no use of buying the same. Which is a multimedia keyboard for the same.

Re: Why does Windows 7 having typing problems

I had solved half the problem and restarting installs only the keyboard and multi-touch. The driver is compatible with Windows 7. Problem occurs only the keyboard works and the right click does not work on the keyboard sometime. Try to just change the keyboard first and if you are using a multimedia keyboad then visit the official site for Windows 7 compatible drivers.

I am using Apple Keyboard in my Windows PC. Do not waste time on another trick setup. Here you will find a standard, easy to perform this installation. I used a very nice tool from Microsoft called Microsoft Keyboard Layout Editor, which allowed me to redefine the keyboard non-standard keyboard. Once completed the redesign, it was enough to just build from the tool to get an executable and it is compatible with 64-bit.

If you only use a keyboard on your PC then there is an additional trick for the same. You must define this key as a default key in English language. To do this, right click on the icon of languages in the bottom right of your taskbar and select Settings and then in the open window choose the language. If that does not work then you must re-install your keyboard back again.

I am using Trust 14432 KB1150 Multimedia Keyboard, which I think is a good keyboard. While the Trust is one of the best brand on the market which I recommend you after Logitech keyboard. In my opinion this keyboard is quiet functional and you will not face any further typing issue here. Try to update the drivers of your older keyboard.

I will too recommend Trust 14432 KB1150 for Windows 7 it is quiet compatible and nice to use. This keyboard is lightweight and has a nice rounded design but professional. The battery lasts me about one year but then this depends on the use made of it. The advice to anyone on a budget for a product that is not totally bad thing, I highly regarded. There are other keyboards also.