Thread: Flash Player 10 won't install on Mac

Flash Player 10 won't install on Mac

I have a new notebook and I have installed it with Mac OS. I am using the best browser, according to me, that is Mozilla Firefox. When I open particular pages, I get the notifications that "Flash Player 10 is required to load this page". Well, I have installed it in my system. Even after that I am getting the same notification on the browser. So, I am not able to understand why Flash Player 10 won't install on Mac. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Flash Player 10 won't install on Mac

It seems that Flash Player 10 won't install on Mac because the particular player is incompatible with the operating system that you are using. Just check out with the officials if this this player is compatible with Mac OS or not. Even if this player is incompatible, then there is no need to worry. You will have to get some other flash player that is used with Mac.

Flash Player 10 won't install on Mac is a weird problem that you are facing. I think that you must call your computer engineer and let him check out why this issue is existing. As he will be able to look into the problem, he will also be able to provide you with the perfect solution to get rid of this problem. So, this is a recommended method that you are go with.

There is a possibility that there is no such problem like Flash Player 10 won't install on Mac. Actually, the issue may be with the browser that you are using. So, I guess that you will have to to try loading the pages of the internet with the help of some other browser like Safari. Thus, keep Mozilla Firefox aside for sometime and if your situation is eradicated with the help of this method, then well and good. Otherwise, hard luck.

Dr. V Guest

Are there 2 separate versions of the Flash Player 10 available for various operating systems. This is because I searched the particular version of the player for the Mac OS. The copy of the flash player that I downloaded from the results did not have any issues like it won't install on Mac. Anyways, I have got my problem solved. It is still a surprise to me.